Husbands

It was just after their wedding pictures were done that Yuuri stated that he was getting a little overwhelmed. Viktor gripped his hand and tugged his husband into the small space of a storage room knowing that the smaller the place, the calmer Yuuri felt as he knew it was unlikely someone would find him there.

Here's Viktor, all proud he is being the caring, loving husband and taking care of his overwhelmed Yuuri when as soon as the door is closed he is slammed roughly against the wall of the storage room they are hiding in and his open mouth is filled with Yuuri's tongue.

"Overwhelmed, huh?" Viktor stuttered out as Yuuri's tongue trailed down his neck to his collarbone. He felt Yuuri's chuckle before he heard it.

"Yeah overwhelmed, I had this overwhelming need to suck my husband's big, hard cock." Yuuri stated it matter-of-factly, not even the sexy kind of way but it still made Viktor's cock twitch and a groan escape his throat. "Is that okay? Can I, my lovely husband?" Yuuri asked sweetly but before Viktor could answer, Yuuri was looking up at Viktor with dark, lust-filled eyes. "I want you. I want you to fuck my mouth for me Daddy."

Viktor reacted without thinking, grabbing the back of Yuuri's hair and forcing their lips together, spinning and slamming Yuuri against the wall, grinding his hips forcefully against Yuuri as he became a needy, gripping mess in Viktor's arms.

"Baby, I can't say no when you ask so sweetly. My Yuuri." As he spoke, staring into Yuuri's eyes, he lifted Yuuri's hand and kissed his ring, punctuating the sentence with the movement before taking a step back to surrender the power again to Yuuri.

Yuuri smiled at Viktor, gripping his shoulders and pressing him back against the wall before sinking to his knees, moving the fabric of his Yukata to the side to revel Viktor's bare semi for Yuuri. It only took the lightest sweeping of Yuuri's tongue on the tip of his cock to get Viktor completely hard, but Yuuri's sweet, soft lickings didn't last long.

Yuuri was secretly proud of his ability to take Viktor apart with his mouth, making him a needy, growling mess who quickly gripped Yuuri's head and small movements of his bare hips, thrusting shallowly into Yuuri's mouth.

"Fuck me, sexy husband of mine, god you're so good. Did all those parties before me make you like this? Did you get this good a sucking dick just so you would be ready to take mine? Or was that just a fantasy of yours? Did you imagine me even then?" Viktor liked to babble when he wasn't concentrating his attention on Yuuri personally and it was something that Yuuri didn't know he fucking loved until he met Viktor.

Yuuri was moaning against Viktor's cock, sending vibrations up his shaft and making Viktor gasp out above him. Viktor was never forceful with Yuuri, never attempting to push him down his length even when he wanted to violently fuck into the warm, wet tightness, he loved Yuuri too much to let loose completely.

Plus, Viktor new if he did that, he wouldn't be able to feel the mind-blanking sweeping of Yuuri's tongue over his pierced slight every time he almost pulled off his now weeping cock.

"Shit baby, you're fucking amazing. God, I love you so much. Tonight, I am going to fuck you with this cock of mine and make you drown in my affections till I hear your sweet moaning, almost weeping for me." Yuuri's hands flow up to Viktor's arse, gripping and forcing his hips into his face, sucking obscenely, licking and moaning loudly, the obvious bulge in his Yukata as he shifted his hips impatiently.

Yuuri pulled back all the way, looked up into Viktor's face and gasped out. "Watch me make you cum Daddy. Don't take your eyes off me." Before he gripped hard on his arse and forced the entirety of his cock down his throat, rubbing his nose slightly against the curls.

"Fuckin' Je-sus Yuuri. Ohh, yes baby you will make me cum looking like that!" Viktor stuffed his fist into his mouth to keep the almost screaming moan that threatened to erupt from him as he cum. Forcing his eyes painfully to stay open and keep contact with Yuuri's bright eyes staring up at him, swallowing greedily before pulling off and catching Viktor as he slid down the wall in exhaustion.