Chapter Four.

SIMON'S POV:

Papa came into the dining room looking very excited.

"Papa!" Chrissy said.

"Good morning." He replied, and waved a letter that was in his hand.

"Now, I have an announcement to make. Your Aunt Stitch is coming over for tea this afternoon." He stated, and everyone except (Y/N) dropped their spoons.

"No, not her." Lily said.

"She's as blind as a bat!" Eric added.

"No, don't talk bad about her, she pays the rent." Papa chastised slightly.

Chrissy pouted. "She scares me."

Then, Papa spoke, "I'm sure it'll be alright, she's only coming for tea, and you'll put your best clothes on and Nanny McPhee will keep you all in check, won't you Nanny McPhee?"

We all looked at Nanny McPhee.

"I shall do, though it is Sunday and I'm sure you know I'm off duty this afternoon." She replied, and we all looked back at Papa.

"What, no you can't be, they need you!" He pleaded, and we looked back at Nanny McPhee.

"The children will be fine, when I leave I'm sure they will do exactly as they're told. Besides, (Y/N) will be here to help, won't you, dear?" She said, and you nodded.

§§§

"I hate my best clothes, they're itchy." Chrissy whined.

"I know, but we promised." Tora reprimanded slightly.

I opened my mouth to say something to Tora, but quickly closed it when (Y/N) came out of the bathroom in a beautiful white dress, that, with her purple eyes and flower crown, made her look like a faerie. She had her satchel over her shoulder, probably filled with books, pens, and pencils. My eyes met hers, and she quickly looked away. I looked at her for a few seconds more, then looked away.

 I looked at her for a few seconds more, then looked away