Tweek freaks out

Tweek was watching Craig leave out the doors as Tweek runs off the bleachers. Tweek yells out "CRAIG!" Craig looks back and replies with a pissed off tone "What do you want Tweek?!" Tweek looks at Craig and stood there in confusion, he soon replies "Why are they doing this to us?!" Tweek begins to shake and twitches "A-ARE WE REALLY GAY?!" Craig looks at Tweek and he sighs "I-Idk Tweek"
Tweek looks at Craig and takes a deep breath "Well idk either." He replied with a shy tone. Craig in the other hand looks like he is embarrassed and runs away from Tweek. Tweek looks at him with confusion "Why the fuck did he run away from me...? I know I'm weird but still...?" Tweek sighs and he slowly walks towards the gymnasium doors, there he saw Cartman, Kyle, Stan, and Kenny outside with pissed off looks, except Stan and Kyle "So... you're gay?!" replies Cartman. Tweek looks at him with embarrassment "WHAT THE HELL N-NO?!" Cartman looks at him from bottom to top and he replies "You do dress gay" mumbled Kenny "W-WHAT?! NO I DON'T??!!" Tweek said as he began to twitch again. Kyle looks at Cartman and rolles his eyes "Guys let's just leave Tweek alone..." Cartman replies in a pissed off tone "KYLE!! SHUT UP YOU FUCKIN JEW!!" Kyle looks at Cartman and says "Fuck off fat ass." Tweek slowly backs away and begins to run away from them heading to the bathroom and groaning a bit. "T-this was u-unexpected" he said in a soft tone.