You can't deny it Tweek

Tweek soon runs to the bathroom to avoid everyone else, panting while he is trying to catch his breath. He soon realizes that someone is also in here and begins to twitch more. He soon hears singing and it was butters voice "Loooo, loooo, lo!~ Hello kitty land-" Butters soon heard Tweek groan and was embarrassed, Butters soon opened the bathroom stall door and walked out and slowly said "O-Oh hey Tweek!..." Butters looked at him while blushing with embarrassment. "H-hey Butters!" replied Tweek. Butters started to question why Tweek was alone "why are you alone all by yourself?" Tweek soon replies "G-GAH! These Asian girls are making yaoi of Me and C-CRAIG!!" Butters was confused "What is this... "yaoi"" Tweek said in a pissed off tone "W-well I searched it up and it's when girls fanfic two boys of dating, BUT I SEE CRAIG AS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS" Butters soon looks at Tweek and replies "Well... have you ever had feelings towards Craig??" Tweek was shocked about the question and Tweek has always liked Craig since they became friends.
He soon says "W-WHAT N-NO!!" Butters looked at him "hmm I see, so you never liked him like that?". "N-Nope!" Tweek replied and really wanted to say yes, he soon sighs and looks away. Butters noticed and told him "you know you can't deny it Tweek, I've knew you since we were in 4th grade now we are in 11th grade, you do like him you also told me a month ago that you like him" Tweek started to blush madly and slowly responds "I know... crap I totally forgot!! maybe I still and do like him still" Butters smiles "I knew it."