Where is Craig?

Tweek looks at butters and then looks at the ground, blushing dark. Butters looked at Tweek and started teasing with him "either way you are an adorable Spazz since 4th grade~" Butters said while smiling like a dork. Tweek looks at Butters and looks away and slowly replies "O-oh w-well... then." Butters smiles shyly and looks at him and says "let's go to class and go find Craig!" Tweek lookes at Butters and all he thought about was imagining Craig right there in front of him. Butters noticed him looking at the ground again and waves in front of him. Tweek noticed the wave and looks at Butters and said "y-yeah... lets go and find Craig" Tweek was day dreaming about Craig before Butters waved in front of his face. Tweek and Butters soon walked out of the bathroom and went to go look for Craig outside, sadly there was no sign of him. "W-Where is he?!" Tweek soon began to twitch and shake, freaking out "G-GAH!". Butters looked at him and replied "look please calm down and maybe he needs some alone time, yknow?" Tweek looks at him and slowly nods while twitching a bit again. Meanwhile Craig was in the corner in the gym thinking about what those girls were drawing and what yaoi was. Craig signed and got up from the corner of the gym and went outside for some fresh air, then he saw Tweek and couldn't bare to see him because he was afraid, after all Craig did like Tweek sinced freshman year. He was just afraid that he was gonna ruin their friendship and was afraid that he will loose Tweek. Butters noticed Craig and yelled out Craig. "Craig!"Craig saw Butters and Tweek and said to himself "Fuck..."