Part 5 - What is he going through?

I woke up a bit earlier than Jungkook as I wanted to make breakfast for him.

Mr and Mrs Jeon left early as they wanted to some wedding shopping.

I didn't quite understand why they were worrying about the wedding so much. I mean I'm sure it's a bit later?

But no one really gave me any information about anything, I just kind of went with the flow.

However, I did want a really amazing wedding that no girl could ever forget.

I headed downstairs and started on breakfast while Jungkook was still asleep.

I was thinking about work. What were the other workers going to think??

I got engaged in 1 week. Or maybe its best if they don't find out, hopefully Jungkook won't say a word.

Speaking of engaged, I haven't heard from Jimin since yesterday. I hope he's alright and got home safe.

30 minutes later, I finished making breakfast and there was no sign of Jungkook yet.

He was going to be late work.

I decided to go upstairs and see what was taking him so long.

I was at the door and was I about to enter when I heard Jungkook talking.

I was guessing so I didn't want to disturb him.

I was about to turn around and go back downstairs, when I heard my name.

Jungkook:

Yeah, my 'wonderful' fiancé is great. – he said sarcastically.

He laughed evilly.

I didn't want to eavesdrop but something told me I should listen.

I quietly put my ears against the door and listened carefully.

Jungkook:

She's actually so stupid. She thinks I love her or something.

Jungkook took a pause and then continued to talk,

Jungkook:

I can't wait until I marry her, her life will be so miserable. She will suffer so badly. I'm going to make her suffer just like I did 8 years ago.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jungkook doesn't even like me? he's using me?

Jungkook:

Anyways I should get going otherwise she's going to think something is up.

Once Jungkook said that I quickly turned around and ran downstairs.

I couldn't believe anything. It was all getting too much.

No way was I staying with this Jungkook. I need to get away.

I really thought this could be the same Jungkook from my dream. But how stupid was I??

I headed into the kitchen. I wanted to cry, scream, shout.

But I had a plan and for now I just need to act as if I didn't hear anything Jungkook said.

I sat on the dining table thinking about my plan over and over again.

Jungkook:

Good morning -he said from behind and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I forced a smiled and said,

You:

Hey... I made you breakfast.