How the idea came to surface

Chapter 1: How The Idea Came To Surface Okay so I know that for me personally I wonder how the idea came to mind for people with their accounts, so I thought that I would add an chapter about that in this book

Okay so I know that for me personally I wonder how the idea came to mind for people with their accounts, so I thought that I would add an chapter about that in this book.

So I've had this idea in mind for a while if I'm being honest, a little over a year. But at the time I wasn't sure how to run an account, and when I tried to create one it failed. But, now that one of my accounts have actually came to be a success and I now know what it takes to be successful, what's needed, what's not needed, how to tell who I can trust, etc. I'm confident that I can make this account an successful one.

But, the origin of the idea was basically because I was a little frustrated that not one account could have everything that I needed. I had to bounce around from account to account to find the proper things I wished to have like graphic help, writing advice, personal advice, etc. and half the time it took me days sometimes weeks to find good accounts that were reliable.

I've been on wattpad for about two years now and I've found that not one account has what I wanted an account to have.

Of course as time went on I began to not need all the services as much, but I still remember that when I did it was nearly impossible to find one good account that had everything that I needed.

So I wanted to be able to help people who are like how I used to be seeking help, and hopefully I can help them improve and grow.

The reason that I finally started to put my dream account into place is because I figured "My other account is an success. I know what it takes now, I'm qualified enough now to do what I promise, so why not make the idea in my head a reality?"

And so on October 20th 2017 at like 10pm I logged off of my personal account, created this one, and began to make it as amazing as it could possibly be.