The writing department

Chapter 7: The writing department The writing department as we have told you includes: writing resources, writing tips, book reviews, book critiques, how to edit, editing shop, and writing showcase

The writing department as we have told you includes: writing resources, writing tips, book reviews, book critiques, how to edit, editing shop, and writing showcase.

So since the writing department is going to be the first to try and get published. This chapter is mainly for anyone who wants to become a part of the team, in the writing department mainly. But of course anyone is free to read this!

So if you'd like to be a part of the writing department you need to know that we constantly very busy. With so many things to keep track off it can get very chaotic.

People who apply need to have a good amount of experience with writing. For example, I have been writing since the third grade and have been on wattpad since the sixth grade. I have read countless books that have helped me find my writing style and I have written plenty to realize what I kinda suck at *cough* dialogue *cough* and what I'm pretty good at. This allows me to look for ways to improve in the areas I'm not that great in. I'm not asking you to have a ton of experience, because even me myself don't have tons of experience, but I want you to be able to have decent enough writing to where you can help others.

People also need to be highly active. I expect you to be able to contribute at least 60 minutes a day. Why? Because, this account is super new right now and we have a million things that need to get done. Trust me, there's plenty that I can supply you with. If you are unavailable one day or multiple days due to school or something, talk to me and we can discuss the matter.

And remember that we are looking for active members who can get slack and who have experience .

Writers do get weekly assignments that need to be completed by the next week which is usually Tuesday.