The graphics department

Chapter 9: The graphics department The graphics department as we all know is going to be having the following services: graphic resources, graphic tips, graphic shop, and two graphic portfolios

The graphics department as we all know is going to be having the following services: graphic resources, graphic tips, graphic shop, and two graphic portfolios.

Again, this is mostly for anyone who wants to apply, but we really don't mind who reads this.

So the people who apply for graphics again need to knowhave experience in the matter, and I'll admit sometimes I feel like I'm horrible at graphics, but at other times I'm quite proud of my graphics. So I get that we can't all be amazingly amazing at graphics, but if your applying I expect you to at least be decent.

Graphic designers do need to be active as well, but it's only required for 30 minutes a day. This is because graphic designers don't have as much to get done as the writers so it's a little bit of less time.

Graphic designers just like writers do get weekly assignments that need to be completed by the next week, which is typically Tuesday.

And remember that we are looking for active members who can get slack and who have experience .