(1) We're what?

I yawn, sitting there on my bed. I was listening to some music since I just woke up a few minutes ago.

I always loved instruments, but I could never play since I would possibly pass out while playing. My personal maid knocked on my door and I smiled sweetly. I may be rude to people but I do my best to be nice to the servants and my father.

"Ai, you may want to pack, lil' Sokou." My maid smiled softly. She always called me "lil' Sokou" when something was of my father's doing.

"Why? For how long?" He asked, standing up. He was starting to get angry with his father.

"Go ask him yourself." My maid told me, I gave her permission to tell me whatever if she didn't want to do something. I nodded and ran to my father's room.

"Ey! Where 're we going?" I huffed.

"Japan." My father said, not stopping his packing. I huffed.

"Why?" I crossed my arms while frowning seriously.

"I had a chance to make a lot of money with this job. If anything, we're going to be staying there. I found a good school by our house there." My father smiled brightly, stopping as I stumbled. He rushed over and grabbed me, hugging me close. "Iris! Get my son to bed. Pack his things for him."

His personal maid nodded and held me close to her as we headed to my room. She looked at my neat room in shock, not expecting the pleasant lavender smell. I smiled softly as the scent caused me to relax. She put me on my bed and I remained awake, laying there is a slight daze. She looked at me confused after 20 minutes.

"You didn't pass out?" She smiled softly as I nodded. "That's new."

Not two minutes after she said that, I passed out. My dreams were blank and dark. I sat there in my mind, surrounded by black. I felt shaking as someone picked me up and after few minutes I felt myself having put down in a limo.

-Time Skip-

I drifted awake, seeing my father next to me on the plane, our servants all around us. We were in first class as well. I sat up a bit and lightly buzzed for an attendant. A male attendant came in with a sweet smile. He had black hair, buthis eyes were a dark blue. He seemed around 17 years old but he looked about 15 years old. (Picture in the media🔝)

"How can I help you?" He asked politely. I smiled and blushed softly.

"Um, do you think I could possibly have a burrito or something to eat?" I blushed even darker as my stomach growled. He chuckled lightly and nodded, leaving the area to go get the food.

"Hmm? What's with the blush?" My personal maid asked as she slowly woke up.

"A-Ai, I'm just embarrassed is all." I tried to cover up. My blush started calming down and my stomach growled again. I huffed quietly.

"If you say so, lad." She replied, going back to sleep.

I pulled my headphones out of my carry on and got out my ipod. I started listening to my music as I waited. I put on my headphones, one of the ear muffs off so then I could hear if the attendant came back. I hummed softly to the song. I heard a soft knock and looked over to see the attendant with food.

"It's strange since normally people don't eat at 2 am." He chuckled. I blushed softly again, taking the food tray gently.

"Well I have a disorder that causes me to randomly fall asleep and wake up at the worst times." I explained.

I picked up the burrito he made and ate it, my eyes watering at how delicious it was. He left so he could go get sleep. A water was there with my burrito and he got me a chicken leg along with a burger that had lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, mayo, meat, and cheese on it. I happily ate all the food quickly. I drank all my water as well before passing out with the food tray in my lap.