(3) Barely here

Petting Gwen with my thumb, I started walking to walk up the door. I smiled softly and hummed with my eyes closed. There's a presence up ahead, but I ignored it since I could easily avoid hitting them. as soon as they came up, I side stepped and tried to continue walking. My cold demeanor returned as a hand grabbed my shoulder and a voice spoke.

"Excuse me foreigner, but I believe you may be at the wrong school." A gentle voice said in Japanese. I turned my head, my emerald eyes staring at his violet orbs.

"No, lad. I got the right place." I told him, my accent thick as I spoke English.

"Are y-you sure?" He asked in the best English he could currently muster. He had a slight French accent.

"Ai." I nodded. "And you can speak in your natural language instead of English, lad." He nodded as I hopped onto my skateboard and took off, smirking as I rode through the halls. I slid to a stop as I reached the office. My bag was carried on my side as I knocked, hearing a voice call in Japanese.

"Come in." They said. I opened the door and went to the counter for my schedule.

"'ello there, lads." I called as I stood in front of the counter. "I'm 'ere for my schedule."

"We have a dress code here, sir." One of the students told me from a waiting chair.

"I didn't have enough money to get the uniform." I told her, speaking in japanese since most people don't know English here. I'm going to have to get use to that.

"Then you shouldn't be here!" She screeched at me, crossing her arms. I ignored the student and smiled as one of the office aids put my schedule on the counter in front of me.

"Thanks." I took my schedule and left the office.

I started to search for my class, skating on my skateboard. Many students looked at me strangely as I held my schedule in my hands and looked for my classes. I sighed and continued to skateboard around. I growled and felt dizzy. I got off my board and rushed to the closest room, which happened to be music room #3. It opened silently and no one was there. I quickly ran to a couch and slid my bag and skateboard under it before laying down and slowly drifting to sleep. Gwen gently laid on my chest to help control my breathing.

-Tamaki's Pov-

Everyone looked around in confusion, making me sigh. I lightly poked Kyoya's shoulder.

"Why is everyone looking like they expected someone to be here?" I asked him.

"We have a new student who seems to be late. People just want to meet him because he has an accent and refuses to speak English to the students." Kyoya explained.

"Oh. Strange, does he have red hair and green eyes?" I asked, tilting my head while trying to recall what he looked like.

"Yeah, did you meet him already?" Kyoya looked at me in both confusion and frustration. He probably wanted to meet the kid first. My face heated up suddenly in embarrassment.

"Yeah, I was rude and called him foreigner. I also told him that he may have came to the wrong school! I already embarrassed myself!" I whined and whimpered. "And he's totally club material too!"

The whole rest of class we talked and did our work, the bell shocking us when it rang. I smiled since it was prep period for us, allowing us to go to the club.

Kyoya and I walked to the club doors as we met up with the devil twins, Mori, and Honey. It's clear Haruhi wasn't here yet or was in the room. Honey was hiding behind Mori while the twins were nervously holding the door shut.

"What's going on? Where's Haruhi and why are you keeping the door shut?" Kyoya asked, confused.

"W-Well you see, Haruhi was the first person here and went into the club. We saw someone sleeping on the couch while Haruhi was on the couch across from them. We didn't want to take any chances of the person escaping or hurting Haruhi. So far, she's still in there and the person is asleep." Hikaru explained while his twin looked at us for approval to open the door back up.

"Open it." I spoke harshly. I don't want anything to happen to my Haruhi!

The door opened to reveal the form of Haruhi with her back towards the door. She was speaking in a low voice while her hand was moving in a petting fashion. I stomped over to the couch and blinked, gaping in surprise at the sight in front of me. Haruhi has the new student's head in her lap as he slept, petting him gently. Under the couch they were on was the student's skateboard and backpack. His hood was down and it was easier to see the tattoos on his collarbone that obviously went farther down than just his collarbone. Haruhi was looking at me in shock, her hand still petting the boy. A small cat was on the boy's chest as well.

"Haruhi, what are you doing?" I asked in a harsh whisper, a pang of jealousy hitting me. She simply put afinger to her lips, silently shushing me.

"Hey, it's time to get up. You can't sleep in here anymore, Souko." She spoke in a soft and quiet tone. I only just realized the tear streaks on the boy's face as his eyes fluttered open.

"Thank you for comforting me. I hate being alone." He spoke in Japanese and hugged Haruhi, being gentle. I felt anger rise to my face as I wanted to kick the demon out. But he was club material, and we can't chase off a good looking and possibly new member.

"It's okay. Are you sure you won't pass out again?" She asked, making me confused.

"I'm never sure."