(4) I'm what?!

-Souko's Pov-

I sighed and got up as the strange teens stared at me.

"What are you talking about?" The blond I met at the steps was here too. He was just as confused as everyone except the girl.

"I don't have to explain myself to you." I groaned as I got up, regaining my tough exterior image.

I sighed as Gwen rubbed herself in the crook of my neck to try and calm me down. I gently pet her as the girl got my bag and board out from under the couch. I smiled softly and put my bag on and took my board from her.

"Thanks." I spoke in English, my thick Scottish accent clearly heard as I put down my skateboard and got on it. I winked at her before quickly pushing my foot and speeding out of the open door.

I heard many yells behind me that sounded angry, most likely the violet eyed blond. I ignored the sounds and hurried to my third period class, even though it was still currently in second period. I skidded to a stop and got off my board, sitting next to the door while Gwen mewled at me in a scolding manner. I chuckled and lightly reached to pet, helping suddenly as she bit my hand. I huffed and picked her up by her scruff as I looked at her in the face.

"Don't bite me unless you want dry cat food for the next week." I growled in English. It's the only language Gwen understands.

I gently put her in my lap and gently pet her as I heard footsteps echoing from probably the odd group. A few girls near me noticed the kitten in my hands and looked at me in awe. I smiled sweetly and winked at one of the girls, petting Gwen gently. The girl's face flushed in a hue of red as she gave me a dreamy look. I gently smirked at the other girls.

"Could you please hide me? I don't like attention that much and-" I broke off my sentence with a soft yawn. "Sorry, I'm just awfully tired." I smiled at them nicely to make them do my command.

Squealing softly, the girls nodded and stepped around me in a way that would block me from view using their dresses while making it look like they were just talking casually while waiting for class to start. The footsteps ran past and I sighed in relief, glad they were gone. Suddenly I hear a kid like voice yell.

"He's right there, surrounded by those girls! Mori, let's get him." He sounded short and young, making me shiver slightly before scowling. I hate children.

"Wow Honey! Nice eye." I heard the leader cheer before running towards the group of girls around me.

I got my stuff and sprinted down the hallway, getting on my skateboard. They were pretty fast, but I easily managed to keep away from them by picking up speed on my own. My skateboard swayed as I began to turn down a hallway, seeing stairs at the end of the hall. I noticed the railing for the side of them was a wall and when I got there, I grinded on it until I got to the bottom. I smirked and continued to ride my skateboard as I heard screeching and yelling from behind me. I circled around to throw them off and rushed back up the stairs I ran back to the music room quickly and hid in one of the dressing rooms.

After almost a full ten minutes I heard the door to the room open, loud chatter of unhappy teens following. They sat down far away from where I was hiding, so I calmed down and gently held Gwen in my arms since she wasn't safe in my jacket anymore. I pet her gently while listening in on their conversation.

"How'd he do that?!"

"Boss, what do we do?"

"I don't know, but I can't let him get away with trying to charm my princess."

"Tamaki-senpai let me go."

I silently snickered and went along my own business, petting my cat as they got over the situation.

"Let's get ready. The host club opens in ten minutes. Haruhi, take one of the dressing rooms first." Hearing the leader say that made me panic, standing up quietly and picking up my things.

Gwen bit my finger and I put my things down, laying down. I began to feel dizzy and like I was about to pass out. Whenever she bit me, it was a warning that I was going to be passing out soon. The curtains to the dressing room I hid in rustled just as black spots filled my vision. I groaned softly as I passed out and heard a sharp but soft gasp.

-Haruhi's pov-

I pulled back a curtain slightly while holding a costume for this stupid rich kid club. I have a few more months until my debt is paid off. I gasped as I saw Sokou laying asleep against the wall in the dessing room. I smiled and closed the curtains behind me, not wanting Tamaki to see him. I put the costume down and laid next to him, hugging him close so he was resting on me. His small cat crawled into my lap willingly.

I lightly pet it before laying Sokou on a pillow and covering him gently with a blanket. The small kitten popped its head out from under the blanket and yawned, causing me to stare at it in awe. I quickly got dressed and headed out of the changing room, making sure to close the curtains properly enough to hide the sleeping male behind them.

~Oh hey look, I'm alive. Sorry for not updating for a while. I should've informed you about my small hiatus. I was also having a strong writer's block, but I'm better now. I'll keep writing chapters, but I'm happy to inform I'm back~

>Pictures of Gwen<

>Yes, Gwen is actually a cat

>Yes, Gwen is actually a cat. All the< >picture rights belong to me, I am the< >one who took them. That's really my< >cat, and her name is actually Gwen<