p2; time to float

You forgot how long you stood in the shower. The water rythmically beating down your head, pinning on the floor like little darts. The wafting smell of your body wash lingered in the air in the thick steam. Your legs free of blood were still aching. Slightly deep cuts lined the caps of your knees in jagged directions occasionally releasing the crimson bodily fluid but only in tears. You stared down your shower drain. Making any in all attempts to seize the echoing laughter in the back of your head. The jingling bells playing the ballad of your doom.

Sighing you reached for the jewel shaped knob and turned the hot water off with a squeak. Swooshing your white shower curtains aside, you stepped out being greeted by the cold air. Grabbing a towel, you dried yourself carefully as you sat atop the chill toliet lid. Dressing yourself wasnt as painful as you expected. Although you winced when your undergarments scraped past your knees. Placing your damp towel on your head after dressing you began ruffling your (h/c) locks. Stepping towards your rectangular mirrior covered in fog, you opened it up. The glass jiggled and winced as you pulled down a bottle of Advil. Popping open the pill bottle the pills shook slightly imitating the sound of meracas. Pouring out two small pills on your hand, you carefully tossed them in your mouth. Flicking the water on you leaned down, sipping in water. Swallowing the pills before the awful taste settled in you turned the water back off. Collectively you began to put the pain killers back in their assigned spot with a soft click. Closing the creaking mirror, your (e/c) eyes looked up at your reflection. Your eyes puffed from crying, nose pink rashed. 'Just like a clown' Shivering at the thought you turned to exist the area. To leave the blood bath behind in the thick smog.

Turning the light off, you were greeted by your dark aybss of a hallway. Leading to almost nothing and nowhere.

"What happened to you?" Your mother asked you after you woke up, glancing at your bloodied up knees. A slight look of concern crossed her face. "Fell off my bike earlier turning around." You admitted shamefully, half lying. "Hm-" Your mother responded with a slight nod, turning her attention to the cooking only to pause stiring the green beans in the frying pan. "You been crying?" She squinted at your puffy eyes. Opening the fridge for a water bottle you nodded tiredly. Too exhausted to speak. "Whats wrong?" She asked, furrowing her brows. "Tired." You statted twisting off the plastic cap. "Well, go fix yourself up. Dinners done." She statted simply as she clicked off the stove top.

Once in your room, you closed the door and crawled on your bed pulling some wrapping tape with you off your nightstand. Carefully you began to dress your wounds, cringing occasionally. Once you finished up you flipped your ceiling fan on and your lights off. Flipping over on your side pulling your sheets to your chin you closed your eyes too exhausted to even sleep with your television on. Just as fast as ever you fell asleep soundly.

As you rested, the same dream occured. The prickly grass and wheat. Dadelions swaying at your toes lightly nudging against them. Your eyes met with the sky once more. Wincing at the sunlight you attempted to turn on your side to rest yourself on the hard dirt surface but suddenly found yourself drifting away from it. You felt your heart drop to your stomach violently. Turning on your back you saw white strings wrapped around your torso tightly. Your body limply floating upwards. You scrambled frantically to grasp onto the weeds below but every piece of grass snapped in your hands in clumps. Looking behind you as your head drooped backwards saw a clown grinning at you, only an inch away. His electric blue eyes sparkling. A red smile outstretching across his face inhumanely. Reaching out to cup your face with his gloved hands his toothy smile only widened. You noticed his wide forehead had cracks. Like a smashed porcilean doll. "Time to float." He said gruffly as, his soft hot breath hitting your face.

You snapped yourself awake throwing yourself upright yelping midway. Panting you looked at your alarm clock. 12:45 AM. Smoothing your hair back, you rested your back against the bed post. "It was just a dream.." You told yourself. Opening your eyes to survey the premisces for anything conspicous, your eyes met with the closet door ahead of you. The two large white doors were neatly shut as usual from your angle. However, the longer you stared on, the more you realized something unnerving. The left door.. was slightly ajar. You never had those doors open before retiring for the night. A childish phobia convinced you that the itchy sweaters in your closet were just a camofloage for a monster. Hesitantly you carefully traveled out of your bed. The mattress made a deep creak, telling you to stay. Slowly placing each foot down, toe to heal to the cool floor. The wooden floors creaked softly under your hitching breaths. Reaching out for the door ahead of you, your finger tips nervously touched the smooth wood. Carefully you pushed the door shut. The door made a dignifying click as it did. Letting you know everything was okay. The room was silent. Taking a step back you stared at the door, watching it with your fear induced eyes the tension still leaking from the floor. No monsters. No sound. No nothing came out. Breathing out a relief, you felt rather silly for getting yourself worked up over a slightly ajar piece of wood. "Heh.." You singlely laughed. "Stupid.." You teased yourself. Just before you could turn to rest in your warm bed you admittedly haulted as the sound of collective jingle bells rang out from behind you.

'No... no please no..'

Before you could turn around, an uneven raspy childlike voice leaned in your left ear.

"Time to float."

And with that, the world snapped to black.

-
🎈
Am I going too fast?
Is Pennywise gonna tie balloons you again to make you float around?
Is he actually going to tell you outdated, awful puns?
Will I ever stop asking ridiculous questions and continue to medicore fanfic?

STAY TUNED ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF

DRAGON BALL Z

Or.. Pennywise.. fanfiction.. Z?
I dont know.
Trying to be comedy gold here with my 12 year old humor IM 18 I SWEAR
ok bye