p3; the feild;

Your surroundings were ablur when your body forced you awake. The world was an inky blackness, making you question if you were desceased. But you were indeed amgunst the living. Having not yet crossed over. Honestly, at this rate youre in, most people would consider you lucky. But you begged to differ. Your life was at stake in the gloved hands of some demented clown who insisted you "float" with him. You didnt even want to question what that statement ment. However from your recent nightmare you could only assume the worst.
  Your pain was the first thing to remind you were alive. Your muscles burned intensly. Wincing in pain you turned to your side gritting your teeth. The grass pricking you like minature needles, the Earth dusting itself on your skin. "Ughth.." You groaned as you managed to force your way to your bare feet. Looking around your surroundings a sudden calamitous feeling electracuted your nerves in a wave of ice.

You knew this place.
Infact, you knew it quite well.

The same vast tanned plant life, once thriving in color but seemed to be dammed to mother natures touch. You even noticed a cornfield you seemingly didnt notice in your dreams beside you. Nor sunshine or rain could ever aid this place to its original state. The emerald sea of trees that heeded you to flee once more. Almost screaming for you to go. 'No. No way in hell this is happening! Im dreaming. Im dreaming.' You reached over to your left arm, pinching the top of your flesh with your finger nails. Only to feel a prick of pain. You were awake and now your arm was left with nail mark indents rashed in red. Your heart rate excellerated from there. Your breathing become slightly labored. You turned around expecting to see that dammed clown but.. alas to your worst fear or relief, you were alone.

You wondered if making a break for it would be the best option. However, you could be playing at your own strings with that descion should you make it. One false move on this tight rope and the drop was going to engluff you to your fate. 'Theres gotta be a highway or an old house near by. No way in hell this is in the middle of nowhere..' You thought reassuringly despite you being scared. Looking around yourself, you attempted to find a weapon before descending anywhere alone. Glancing at a tall, decaying tree a few steps ahead a short but thick branch resigned beside the end of the trunk. Seemingly snapped off during a rough thunder storm. 'That'll do for now.' You nod to yourself heading over. The air was hot, stale as usual. But the stars burned beautifully despite it being a rather conspicous scene. Once at the large tree you picked up the slightly weighted branch. Brushing off any leafs and held in firmly in your right hand like a sword of honor. Stepping aside, you felt your foot touch a cold, pointed object. Drawing your foot back instantly, looking back down, you spotted a few decent sized rocks scathered at the foot of the tree. 'These will work. If that freak comes for me, these will be in handy.' You thought to yourself picking up a handful and shoving them in your nightgown pockets. The jagged ends poked your sides but you had to carry on. Turning to the outstretched corn feild beside you, you drew in a breath. The place seemed to outstretch to the horizon in an ocean of nothing. If something was lurking there, it was better to face it now than have it be stalking behind you and battle it there. You were not going to die in the hands of some clown. That much you were determined over. "Its now or never." You told yourself and headed North on foot. The tall wheat loomed over you. Watching your every move. Every breath. It slightly stuck to your fingers as you pushed it aside, rustling against each other simotansily as you did. The rustling echoed in the wasteland. Keeping your ears wide open for any sound, you chin was held high. Stiff like solider but as graceful as the breeze. Silent as a spider but roaring like a distant thunderstorm. Being frightened was one thing. But being brave.. was a chapter rarely touched.

At this moment you were no longer sheepish a girl. You were not a giver upper. You were a princess in shinning amour about to slay her own dragon singlehandedly.