1

Chloe's POV

I sat, there shaking, waiting for Logan too facetime me. "Hey sis," he says. I looked up. "Logan, I need your help," I said shakily, when Zach came into frame. "What's up?" Logan asked. "I need you too leave Zach," I said. He pouted and left. "Mom and Dad started hitting me again and now I can't feel my wrist and I'm scared," I said, crying. "I have a flight booked for you, I'm sending Tessa and Chance too retrieve you since they are in Ohio, chance will distract mom and dad at the front door, skean out the back and follow Tessa too the car 3 houses down, then they will bring you too the airport, I'm supposed too have full custody of you right now based on what the abuse charges say, so you won't be seeing mom and dad again for a long time," He says. I nodded and hung, packing quickly.

10 pm. It was time. There was the doorbell ring at exactly 10:05 from chance. He pulled my parents outside and I ran out too find Tessa, we sprinted too the car and waited on Chance. He came running back and we headed too the airport. "Be safe, love you," They yelled in Unison. I waved goodbye and blew them a kiss before rushing too make my flight in time. I boarded and sat down, putting in my headphones and falling asleep quickly.

"Sweetheart, wake up please, the plane has landed," A nice lady says. "Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "No worries here is your bag and your luggage number, be safe now dear, the world is crazy place on your own," She says smiling. I smiled and thanked her again. I walked out of the gates and headed towards the doors and seen Ayla and Brendan waiting for me. "Oh it's so good too see you again," Ayla says, hugging me. She was 4'9 and I'm 4'8 so we are basically the same height. I smiled and we headed back.

"LOGAN!," Ayla yelled. I walked in and turned the corner when Jack seen me, his mouth opened and I gave him the SHH sign. He nodded and I walked over too Zach. "Hey," I whispered. He jumped and turnd around. I looked up at him and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he held me up. I pecked his lips many times. "Okay Love birds enough," Logan says. I smiled and hugged everyone else.

I smiled as Zach and I cuddled in the love sacks. He planted small kisses on my forehead, making me smile. I had begun too feel sleepy and rested my head on Zach's shoulder, feeling him wrap his arms around me. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes, listening too his heartbeat. "Goodnight princess," He whispered, kissing my head. "Goodnight," I replied, falling into a deep sleep.

I woke up wrapped in Zach's hoodie and found his head lying on my chest. He had a slight smile on his face and was breathing evenly. He was so cute. I kissed his nose. "Wake up love, we have big things too do today," I whispered. "No, I wanna cuddle," he whimpers. "Please baby," I begged. He groaned and sat up. I looked around and see the others. Jack was on his phone, laying next too Jonah, they were sharing headphones, so probably watching Netflix again. Logan was still asleep and Corbyn and Daniel were out on the balcony talking. Zach yawned. "What time is it?" He asked. "8:30 am," I said, opening his phone. I seen me as his lockscreen and his home screen. I smiled, kissing him. "Come on, time too get ready for the day." I say, pulling him up.

Zach walked into my room and hugged me. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a while. "God, I missed you," he says. I nodded. "Hey in 2 days it will be 6 months," I say, smiling. He poked my dimples. He grabbed both my hands. "Now, I wanna talk too you about something," he says, sitting us down on my bed. "I want you too know that I will be going on tour again in 2 weeks. I didn't wanna just leave without you knowing, please don't be mad," He says. "Mad? I'm not mad babe, I'm happy, your first european tour, that's INSANE!! Quite frankly that is good for you and the boys!! You make me so proud, and I'm so lucky too have you," I say. He smiled and places a bracelet on my wrist. "It's your distance bracelet, all white beads and one black, and I have all back beads and one white. So that we will always be together," he says. I smiled.

We had been hanging around in the old studio logan bought for his new merchandise shop. The song 'waiting for superman' By Daughtry was on and Zach took my hand and we began dancing. He sang the words in my ear and tears fell down my face. I was the luckiest girl alive. He kissed my cheek and spun me around. The song ended and I played the song 'Heart Attack' By Demi Lovato so I could do my dance.

I began dancing and the boys mouths dropped. I jumped and did a front arial and then landed into the splits. The boys clapped. I stood up and continued dancing. I did a backhandpsring into back hand tuck and then landed it perfectly. The song ended and the boys cheered. Zach smiled. "You never told you could dance," He says. "Yeah and you never said you could cuddle," I replied. He laughed.

I had walked inside and sat down. The boys had gone too the studio and Logan was with Jake right now. I turned on the television. "Zach Herron spotted in an abandoned studio being romantic with his so called 'girlfriend'. Yes it's has been confirmed. Zach Herron was spotted with his girlfriend Chloe Paul at an abandoned Dance studio today with his band members of course. Back in april rumours started sparking between the two when Zach shared a tweet saying 'Can't wait too finally see you again tonight, been 2 months and that's too long for me @ChloePaul'. The couple, being super cute, shared a romantic dance and even small little kisses here and there. It was confirmed back on April 23rd that they were officially dating when Chloe posted and picture at the beach holding hands with Zach, captioning it 'Oh Happy day.' The couple seems too do well with the long distance between them and when they re-unite it's the cutest thing ever. A picture was posted too Corbyns instagram story of the two cuddling late last night with the caption 'They just can't stay off of eachother, young love, makes me feel old.' Now for being only sixteen, Zach sure has his morals in check, he stated himself in an interview that he would love too marry Chloe someday, being her first boyfriend and all, he wants too show her that sometimes, one try is all it takes. Well clearly we can see how happy they make eachother. I'm Alex Claren and you have watched the hollywire hot minute." I smiled and changed the channel too the music channel and decided too make some food.

I sat down and ate and then grabbed my blanket and cuddle up, watching a dumb tv show. I caughed and brushed it off. I caughed again and brushed it off. I sneezed and then began feeling hot. I called Logan. "Logan, can you bring me some medicine, I think I'm getting sick," I said, sneezing. "Sure, I'll send The boys over," He says, hanging up. I was in the bathroom, puking and crying because it burned. Zach walked into the bathroom and rubbed my bag. I dry heaved and tears fell down my face. "Here, try this, it's warm tea and honey," Daniel says. I took a sip and felt instant releif. Corbyn handed me a tiny medicine cup with caugh syrup in it. I swallowed it quickly and took some Nyquil. Zach helped me stand and led me too the couch. He me down, covering me up, when Jonah walked in with Soup and a thermometer. I sat up and they took my temp. "103.5" Jonah says. I nodded and my eyes felt droopy. "Get some sleep love," Zach says, kissing my cheek. I nodded and closed my eyes.