3

Chloe's POV

  I walked into my apartment and seen Zach lying on the couch. I walked over and rubbed his hair. "Hey baby, I brought home pizza and Starbucks," I whispered. His eyes fluttered open. He kissed my lips. "How was school?" he asked. "Good, I made a couple friends and had a great first day," I answered, as he followed me across the hall. I walked into Logan's apartment. "WELL LOOK WHOSE HERE?!," Logan exclaimed, pushing his camera in my face. "Get that out of my face right now," I said. He smiled. "So what are we doing today?" I asked, sitting down next to Jonah. "Trying to finish my physics project," He whines. his photos weren't even in the template spots. "Here, let me do it,"   I said, grabbing the laptop. I began tapping a few buttons and eventually placed the photos correctly. "There," I said, stealing a piece of chocolate from his bowl. he smiled and hugged me tightly. I stood up and walked over to grab my phone when it rang loudly. It read "CaMeRoN" Which meant my good friend Cameron Dallas is coming to visit. "Hey, I'm outside with Nash and Aaron, can we come up?" he asked. "Sure," I answered, pressing our buzzer. 

"Yo, what up?" Cameron asked, running in. I jumped up and ran to hug them. I seen Zach with a jealous look on his face. "Babe," I whined, running to Zach, he pushed me away. "Zachary?" I asked,grabbing his hand. "piss off," He says, shoving me away. "Zach?" I asked. "How about you quit being such a clingy, whiny, bitch," He says, walking away. Tears welled in my eyes. "Well, if that's how you feel then you can just go grab your suitcase and stay here for the next 3 weeks," I said. "Seriously?" He asked, facing me. I nodded. "So what else then is that it?" He asked. The room got quiet.  "I think we need to break up," I said, grabbing my phone and my keys. "Logan if you'll excuse me, I'm just gonna head back to my apartment," I say, holding back tears. "Chloe don't go," Jack whispered.  Tears slipped down my face. "Please just leave me alone," I whimpered. "You're crying?" Zach said shocked. I wiped my eyes. "Daniel come with me please," I said. he stood up and followed me across the hall. I walked inside and Daniel pulled me into his loving arms. "Shhh, he'll be okay," Daniel whispers. "7 fucking months and he threw it all away," I cried. Daniel wiped away my tears. "I'll be right back," He whispers, grabbing my keys. 

About 20 minutes later, Daniel returned with 3 bags full of something. "I got bunny tracks ice cream, 5 chocolate bars, 3 bags of skittle and 4 packs of sour patch kids. 7 chick flicks and 2 horror movies, hot chocolate packets, popcorn, and a selfie stick. I called Ellie and Reganne and we are gonna have a movie nigh together, I unfortunately cannot attend the movie night, but I'll be back in the morning, love you bestieee," He says, hugging me. I smiled and waited for Ellie and Reganne. They arrived and we just hung out all night. "Who needs boyfriends? when we have us?" Ellie asked. I nodded. "RIGHT!," Reganne yells. I laughed.  I looked down at my phone and seen the lockscreen of Zach and I. It was him kissing me at the beach. I sighed and put my phone away. 

~Meanwhile at Logan's apartment~(narrative POV)

Zach stared at his feet. he couldn't believe he just did that. the girl he was supposed to love, left him. "I'm an idiot," he said, running a hand through his hair. "yeah you really are," jack said. "She was trying to introduce you to her bestfriends, nothing was going on between them, your just a jealous prick who doesn't know how to treat women," Corbyn said standing up from the couch. "Corbyn I-," "Save it Zach, Corbyns right, that was a real jerk move," Jonah said, following Corbyn. "Daniel?" Zach asked. Daniel stood up, leaving Zach. "They're right you know? you were a real jerk today, I wouldn't be shocked if you lost Chloe forever after this one bro," Jack said, walking out of the room. Zach stood up. "DAMN IT!," he yelled. Zach threw his phone at the wall, running his hands through his hair.

he walked up the staircase to the roof and opened the door. he noticed someone sitting near the edge. he walked over to them. he sat down. "hey," he whispered. Chloe looked at him. "hey," She replied. he sat down next to her. "You come up here to?" he asked. "Yeah, it's kind of like my comfort place," Chloe replied. Listen Chloe I'm sorry," Zach said. "No Zach, I am, I shouldn't have brought them over," Chloe replied. "I over reacted, I called you a bitch," Zach said. "You had every right to," Chloe says. "but I didn't," Zach says. "You know maybe we should take a break for a while, just to relieve ourselves from stress y'know?," Chloe suggests. "yeah, yeah, that sounds okay," Zach says. "Can I uh, can i have one last kiss?" Chloe asked. Zach nodded and leaned over, pressing his lips against Chloe's.