⚡️Chapter 1⚡️: Broken Hearts

'She's your best friends sister SNAP OUT OF IT SCORPIUS' Scorpius thought as he saw 14 year old Lily Luna walk in to the library.

"Hey Scorpius! Do you mind if I sit here?" Lily asked not meeting his eye to hide her blush.

"Not at all" Scorpius said and smiled at her.

Lily smiled back and sat down next to Scorpius. Lily was writing her potions essay that was due tomorrow. Scorpius was reading Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them.

Lily soon finished her essay and put her quills and parchment away. Lily sighed and looked at Scorpius. Scorpius looked at her and smiled back. Lily got lost in his beautiful grey eyes. Scorpius slowly leaned in and-

"SCORPIUS HYPERION MALFOY WHERE IN MERLINS NAME ARE YOU!!!" Albus yelled as he was looking down the halls.

"I-I ummm....better get going! See you around Lily!" Scorpius said as he put his stuff away and ran out of the library.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Always the library Scorpius.....Always the freaking library......." Albus was saying to himself when he saw Scorpius run out of the library

Scorpius laughed and starting think about the beautiful red hair and wonderfully dark brown eyes.

"Scorpius! Earth to Scorpius!" Albus was snapping fingers in front of his his face trying to get his attention.

Lily accidentally bumped into the two boys. Albus looked up and saw Lily.

"Hey! Lilyflower! Hey! What is up with her?" Albus called as he ran up to his little sister.

"What do you want Al?" Lily said

"Are you okay?" Al asked as he looked at Lily's red puffy eyes.

"Y-Yeah! W-Why wouldn't I be?" Lily tried to lie but, she couldn't.

"Was it Lysander? I swear I will kill him the next time I see him!" Lily nodded slowly.

"H-He was k-kissing R-R-Rose near the ROR"

"LYSANDER!" Albus yelled as went to find Lysander.

Scorpius held out his arms so Lily could hug him. Lily hugged him tightly and started crying on his school robes.

"It's okay Lils....He doesn't deserve you. You're too good for him." Scorpius says and kisses the top of her head.

Lily smiles and looks up at Scorpius. Scorpius slowly leans in and kisses Lily on the lips. She kisses back instantly and soon pull away.

/*/*/*/*/*

Soon Albus came back and looked very pleased with himself.

"You won't be hearing anymore from that Git Lily"

"Oh Merlin what did you do Al?" Lily said looking at Al still in Scorpius' arms.

Albus just laughs and grabs Scorpius.

"See ya Later Lils" Albus says.

"Bye....." Lily said as she walked down the hall. Alone.

Alone.

"Look who it is! It's the broken hearted freak!" Rose yells.

"Oh look it's the boyfriend stealing slut!" Lily said back at her older cousin.

Rose pointed her wand at her younger cousin.

"You little Bit-

"Stupify!" Someone yelled.

Lily turned and saw Hugo.

"Pathetic Sister. Good thing We don't se ever often. I feel bad for Ravenclaw students." Hugo said to Lily.

"Yeah I do feel bad for them."

"At least there's not much drama in the Hufflepuff Dorms. I would go crazy if there was."

"So what did my attention seeking sister do this time?"

"Just stole my boyfriend and made fun of me because I was a freak. The normal."

"Geez! She can be such a bi-

"LANGUAGE! MR WEASLEY!" The Headmaster shouted from down the hall.

"Sorry professor" Hugo said and ran to the Hufflepuff dorms.

Lily went back to the Gryffindor Dorms. On the way back she saw Scorpius and Albus Going To their dorm. She smiled and kept walking.

//: I know it was terrible but it was the best I could do. How do you like Hugo being in Hufflepuff and Rose in Ravenclaw? It fits their characters honestly. ://