⚡️Chapter 6⚡️: 3 Simple but meaningful words

Scorpius' POV:

I wanted to run to her, but Rose came over and talked to me for a while. I had turned away and grabbed my drink and drank it.

Rose's POV:

I put it in his drink before I started talking to him. After a few minutes of talking he finally took a drink. I saw his eyes turn a slightly pink color for a second to a very light almost white grey.

Yes! It worked! He's MINE now!

Scorpius and I were walking down the hallway and he put his arm around me and kissed me. I immediately kiss back. When we pulled apart I saw The Freak run off.

My work here is done.

Let's hope she jumps off The Astronomy Tower.

Lily's POV:

I stay in the ROR crying.

Nobody can bother me here.

I just want to die here.

Alone.

I can't kill myself here so I leave The ROR and start walking to The Astronomy Tower. When I get there nobody's there so I stay there felling the nice Autumn breeze on my face and lean over the edge.

Albus' POV:

I saw Scorpius and Rose kiss then I saw Lily running so I decided to follow her. She went to the ROR and was in there for 10 or so minutes then came out and walked to The Astronomy Tower.

I see her move toward the edge and lean over.

"LILY" I grab her before she could jump.

"Don't do this Lily!"

"Whats wrong Lily?"

She says nothing.

"Come here..' I say and pull her into a hug.

Rose's POV:

"Babe I'll be back I just have to grab my stuff from my dorm for next class."

"Okay" He said

I walked away and saw The Freak and laughed and went back to my dorm to see Sebastian. He knows about the plan. I enter the dorm after solving the riddle and kiss him.

I heard someone walk into the dorm and saw a muggle-born witch named Stella walk in with Scorpius following behind her. Scorpius sees us and I see his eyes turn back to his normal shade grey.

Scorpius' POV:

I saw Rose she was mad. So I walked away and flipped her off because she used a love potion on me.

I tried to find Lily and heard Albus comforting someone. I saw Lily and Albus and looked at how upset Lily was. Albus could tell I was under a love potion and walked away and whispers something.

I hugged Lily and she cried on to my chest. I pulled her closer to me and whispers

"I love you"