⚡️Chapter 8⚡️: Jump Lily Jump

Lily was heading up to The Astronomy Tower and saw Scorpius talking with a Slytherin Girl named Rebecca Zabini. He was laughing at something she said and continued walking.

'At least he'll be happy without me.' Lily thought and jumped over the railing and grabbed onto it just hanging by it. She let out a little scream when one hand slipped off and she was just hanging by a couple fingers.

Scorpius continues walking with Rebecca.

"Help! Someone! Anyone" Lily wanted to scream but she couldn't. She just kept hanging until she started falling she was screaming for her life.

Scorpius turned around and used a spell to slow down her fall and ran over to her.

"Lily! Lily! Wake Up! Please!" He said as he cradled her in his arms. Rebecca went to get Madam Pomfrey.

"Please Lily....." Scorpius cried.

"Oh my Merlin! Lily!" Ginny yelled and Her and Harry ran towards them.

Madam Pomfrey came running out and put Lily on a stretcher and brought her to The Hospital Wing. Scorpius was an emotional mess and couldn't stop crying. He was scared he was going to lose her. Forever. Ginny and Harry blame themselves because they could've stopped Ron.

Ron takes the blame for telling her all those mean and awful things. Hermione and McGonagall are talking about punishments for Rose. Albus is comforting Scorpius. James Doesn't know anything. Teddy Lupin The DADA teacher this year is scared for the girl he calls his sister health.

Scorpius is crying so badly he started hyperventilating. Albus is writing a letter to James about what happened. Rose is "ashamed" well that's what she said to her mom. Underneath the "sadness" she is the happiest person in the world.

Lily may be dead soon and that means she will be able to date Scorpius and be the favorite Granddaughter. Besides Victoire, Molly and Dominique.

Or she will be expelled from Hogwarts, her parents will disown her, everyone will hate her including Scorpius.

Rose didn't care either way. She was happy.

*Time Skip to 5 hours later*

Everyone has gone back Home or to their dorms. Everyone except Scorpius who won't leave till Lily wakes up. If she ever wakes up. She's breathing normally again.

Scorpius is about to fall asleep when he hears someone saying his name.

"Scor.....Scorp.....Scorpius......" Lily was saying quietly.

Scorpius jumped up and ran over to Lily who was starting to wake up.

"Lily!" He said and hugged her tightly.

"I'm never letting go. Ever!" Scorpius said. Lily smiled and hugged back.

"I love you soooooo much Lily!" Scorpius said and started to cry.

"I love you too Scorpius. Forever and Always."

Scorpius smiles and kisses her. Not like he's ever kissed her before.

They let go after a few minutes. Scorpius later down next to Lily and Lily stayed close to Scorpius feeling safe in each others arms.

*The next day*

"Aww look at them!" Someone whispered yelled. Scorpius opened his eyes and saw almost all theWeasley's and Potter's surrounding them. Dominique and Victoire had a smile on their faces mouthing 'I ship it'

Molly was smiling, Hugo was holding up a thumbs up. Arther was smiling and laughing at a joke James just told him. Fred was smiling and looking at his father George. Hermione was smiling and pretending to take a picture with her fingers. Ron was eating some of the candy and smiling at them.

Scorpius was blushing like crazy.

Albus, James and Teddy were dancing and singing.

"Scorpius and Lily sitting in a treeeee......"

Scorpius stopped Listening to them. Dominique and Victoire was now mouthing 'kiss the Girl' over and over again.

Scorpius kisses Lily on the cheek. Everyone awed except for James, Albus and Teddy. They kept on singing but louder now.

"K I S S I N G" that woke Lily up.

"Stoppppp screammiiinnnnnngggggg I'm tryinggggg toooooo sleeppppppp." Lily said and tried to go back to sleep.

Lily woke up again and saw almost her whole family.

"Oh hey guys!" She said.

Not realizing she was still cuddled up next to Scorpius.

"What?"

They said nothings

"Wha-Ohhhhhhhhhhh" Lily said and blushed.

"LEAVE NOW"

They all laughed and Left.