⚡Chapter 11⚡: Stay

Lily woke up and felt someone's arms wrapped around her waist. She turned and saw Scorpius. She smiled and moved some hair out of his face and kissed his lips gently. She pulled away and saw him smiling and she tried to get up.

"Stay....." Scorpius whispered.

Lily laughed and realized that everyone else was sleeping. She felt someone pull her down and Scorpius wrapped her tightly in her arms.

They fell asleep again and woke up and saw Albus looking at them with a bucket of water.

"Albus! What in Merlin's name are you doing?!" Scorpius screeched like a girl.

Lily started laughing and mumbled a spell and the water fell on Albus.

Albus screamed like a 5 year old girl and fell to the ground.

"You're such a baby Al!"

"SHUT UP" Someone yelled.

"I AM TRYING TO SLEEP OVER HERE" The same person yelled.

"Sorry Nott" Al said

Lily already fell back asleep and Scorpius was close to falling asleep.

"Scorpius! I have one question for you!"

"what is it Al?"

"If there was a fire would you save Lily or me?"

"Why can't I save both. I have a wand"

"Geez lets pretend we are muggles and you can only save ONE person. Me or Lily"

"Why couldn't I make 2 trips?"

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION"

"I would save.......................food"

Albus went quiet.

"Touché"

Scorpius laughed and fell asleep again.

(I'm sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer I promise I've just been busy this week!)