Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I caught up with Mitch as we're pushed into a building. Presumably the one were the make us Capitol worthy. I walk in as a bunch of people all with different coloured neon hair. each with neon coloured eyes an nails as well. Thy scraped of at least eight least eight layers of skin and I had to wince each time they tried waxing my leg. When they were down they gave me a robe and called in a female stylist. Then they left.

"Hello deary I'm Georga you stylist please take if your robe." I glared at her she's insane.

"Deary don't worry it's just me and you." I took of my robe slowly but not before growling lowly at her.

"Oh my, my, my, You hair and eyes are lovely dear but plain, brown eyes light brown hair and I see my prep team has picked you clean." She said circling around my body inspecting every inch. "Now dear what do you usually do with your hair?" She asks playing with my extremely light brown locks.

"Ponytail." I simply state.

"Oh lovely it would look marvellous on you. Now as for the dress it's a simple dress that has long sleeves and would stop just below your knee. It will have a forestry design on it but the trees will look as though there moving as if you are a mocking jay flying through the woods." She states with way to many hand motions. I just grunt and I presume she takes that as an okay because she throws my hair into a ponytail and puts a tiny amount of blush on my acne free cheeks.

She then tried to get me into the dress. Hence tried I really didn't like dresses and when I do wear them there longer then that one. She finally forced me in after threatening to call president Snow. I looked at myself she had thrown gems into my hair so there were green gems in my hair. The dress was pretty much a screen like a TV showing woods flying by. She then gave me some flats that glittered brown.

I have to admit I looked a lot better then I did at the reaping. I walked forward and as I noticed a guy behind me probably Mitch's stylist.

"Wolf?" He question looking at me.

"The one and only." I say twirling in my dress.

"Come on Mitch is eating by the carriage." He said turning around and walking out the door. I followed him around until he lead me into a big room filled with carriages and people. People who were going to have to die.

As I was looking around I made eye contact with Jerome which sent shivers down my spine. I quickly look for Mitch finding him bearable wooden carriage with dark brown horses. Him with a tie, undershirt and hate with the design my dress was in.

"They got you in a dress that short?" He question curiously.

"Not willingly they threatened to call president Snow." He chuckled at this. I did not find it funny though.

"They threatened to call president Snow because you wouldn't wear a dress?" He chuckled again.

"I know right who calls the president because a girl refuses to where a dress ." We both laughed at this. I suddenly got this feeling you know the one you get when someone's staring at you.

I whipped around to seeing Jerome staring at me. Him and the girl from eleven Lyric. She has black hair and grey eyes with flecks of gold in them she was also extremely skinny. I think they were staring at me and Mitch. I let a growl in my head but according to Mitch's expression it wasn't just in my head.

I locked stares with Jerome both of us unblinking.

Mitch was also staring at the girl he looked paralyzed. Finally Jerome whispered something in Lyrics ear then kissed her on the cheek and when they climbed up on the chariot they held hands.

I growled at loud this time and Mitch didn't give it a second glance. We climbed up onto the chariot holding each others hand not because it's romantic or anything we just needed reasurance.

I have his hand a squeeze and attempted to smile at him.

"You liked her?" I questioned with a sad smile. He just nodded looking at the ground.

"You liked him?" He asked with a small smile. I nodded looking at the ground.

"He kissed her on the cheek?" I ask as if I didn't see properly. He nodded making me disappointed.

"He's holding her hand?" He asked not believing it. I nodded slowly.

"Whatever." We both mumbled and then the districts started pouring out into the streets of the Capitol.

First one then two, three, four, five ,six and then us. Everyone gaped at us I didn't realize why until I looked down at my dress a light brown wolf ran through the forest ripping to shreds her prey she had my brown eyes and didn't hold back. The wolf it was. the wolf was me.

We circle the last block back around to the poduim. President gave a boring speech of the history of Panem. We were then escorted back to the trainer building. Steffa Johanna or even Stephon were no where in sight so we boarded a random elevator that had two others in it. I didn't bother looking up because I was fascinated by the wolf on my dress.

"Hi I'm Lyric Aceti and this is my brother Jerome Aceti." Wait brother, sister I feel like an utter retard.

"Hi I'm Mitchell Hughes and this is Wolf Rivers my friend." He said gesturing towards me.

"Are you two together?" Jerome asks looking between us. I almost burst out laughing.

"No." I said struggling not to laugh "We're just friends." I let out a giggle I honestly couldn't hold it in.

"So uhmm Wolf would you like to-" The elevator ding cut him off.

"Lyric come visit my room sometime I feel like we could be friends." I said smiling sweetly then ran off the elevator into my room.

My room was accustomed to my liking meaning forestry things everywhere. I plopped down on my bed and curled into a ball trying to sleep.

As soon as I felt like I was going to drift off someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I screamed angrily at the door.

Jerome walks in and I sit up in my bed. He comes in and sits down beside me. he looks over at me and he looked nervous.

"Well Wolf I was wondering if you know well I know this isn't the right time but." He looked me straight in the eye and before I knew it he was leaning in.

I've never kissed a guy before so materially I'm mentally breaking down. I utter out a noise but not what I expected.

Jerome looked up at me confused. "Did you just quack?" He questioned me.

An

GUYS I need more people form is at the end of chapter 1 FILL IT NOW.