Chapter 7

He turns around and checks if anyone was in the room. Strangely, he even looked out the window. I got up and was thinking it has to be one of his ideas to get my attention.

"If it's nothing, please lea-"

"Quiet." He turns to me and covers me in the sheet of blanket. Footsteps come closer. I soon found myself, obeying him.

"What do you want, mother?" He voice was calm, but threatens his mother with such awful vibe.

"You hid the girl, didn't you?" She said. "Killua, dear, please try to understand that I am simply helping you to ge-"

"She, is not yours. Hands off. She is off limit. Touch her and I won't regret killing you." He voice was awfully cold, I felt my heart racing. "This is also school properties. You are tresspassing."

My breath soon become to inhale and exhale faster and faster. I felt like he could hear my loud thumping noise. The foots steps of his mother, soon got quiet as it seems she have left the room. I got out of the cover and look at him. He notices me and smiles.

"Sorry to make you hear that." He said.

"What girl did your mom talk about?" I ask.

"Ugh.... this is why..." He sigh. "You're pretty dense. She was referring to you."

"Huh? Why me?"

"Because you."

He turns his face away. I got out of the bed and open the door to head towards class. I couldn't bear the silence anymore. It was too awkward. As I was about to close the door, he said, "Can we meet again?"

I pause and look down. From the very beginning, I only wanted to stalk him. He found out so quick.

"Didn't I say that we should stop? I don't want to bother you, if I'm just stalking you, you can tell me to stop." I said and close the door behind me.

I couldn't even rest one bit if he's around... My eyes felt heavy and tired.

"I'm sleepy.." I mumble to myself.

I walk myself to class hoping that it at mostly at the end. I open the door to the classroom, for it to just be done in time. I walk over to my desk and Kana hands over the notes for me. I take it and put it in my folder. She feels my forehead.

"Lack of sleep, sleep you dummy." She said.

I got my stuff and she drags me to my house. I could barely tell which way I was going as I felt really tired. A cold breeze blew by. It was already autumn that was going to be winter. I sneeze and Kana drags me faster. We stop in front of my house.

"I'm fine. You don't need to walk me all the way to the door, just the gate is fine." I said.

I walk up to my front door. My legs felt heavy and so was my eyelids. I take out my key to the door and walk up to the key hole when my legs gave out. I panic and my head was going down first. Kana burst through the gate and was about to grab me when Killua catchs me, only to fall with me.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly got up as I was on top of him.

"That hurts..." He mumble.

I help him get up and he pats the dirt off. Kana sigh in relief. I was so embarrassed because of him. Not only did he try to soften the land, but he fell with me. I grab the key and unlock the door.

"Be careful, idiot." Killua said.

He scold and lectured me. I was surprised by how worried he was about me.

"You're not angry?" I ask.

"If it's because you said mean things to me, I'm not." He said.

"Let's get inside! It's cold!" Kana said.