Chapter 15 - feelings

Winter break, is officially over. I'm back at school and learning starts. Every now and then, I see Killua, however, he is the one that is avoiding me now. Was it the kiss? Was it effective? Can I still get him?

"So, I heard." Kana comes up to my desk during break time. "You kissed him on the lips."

I choke on a piece of chocolate I was eating.

"What?! Who told you that?!" I said blushing.

"Since you're not denying it and is blushing, I guess it is true. Killua told me all in red when I ask him why he was avoiding you." She laugh a bit. "Didn't know you were the type to kiss."

"Excuse me, I can kiss alright, haha. He doesn't deserve such bad girl. Miki doesn't deserve such good guys either!" I said.

"Let me guess, she told you a lie or something and did the opposite."

"You're sharp. That's exactly what happened. She said that she couldn't return his feelings and ask me to watch over them so he don't try something. I did watch them, but instead of rejecting him, she said she liked him back. I am so mad."

"I worry for my stupid and dense cousin."

The bell rings for the break to be over. We went onto our next class. I least expect Killua, so when I saw Gon with him, I was surprised. Is Gon gonna lecture me? I don't think he is that type. He was nice when I crossdressed, but suspected a bit.. Am I going to be okay?

"Um, y/n? Do you have a bit of time after school? I'd like to talk about that incident." He smiles innocently.

"S-sure? I guess." I said.

We went to our way to class before we're late. Throughout that whole class and the rest, I was thinking of how I'm going to be killed. Kana knew it, Gon knew it and even that damn Killua has been avoiding me! Am I that transparent? Gon said that he wanted to talk, but Killua is his friend and I kissed his friend when I knew that he had a girlfriend and now he might kill me for that. Lunch came and I ran straight up to Kana.

"If I die, please tel-"

"Hahahaha! Don't worry, you're not going to die. Gon may have something to talk to you, but it doesn't mean killing you or lecturing you. Maybe you just have luck with guys now, who knows." She said sarcastically.

"Wow, thanks a lot." I replied sarcastically. "I'll try stalking him again."

Lunch passed and classes continue. This feeling of boredom had me sleeping through class until dissmissal. I woke up and saw Gon doing his work and talking in my classroom. Kana sat along side with me while talking along too.

"Uhh.... I-I am ready to talk??" I said as cold sweat start to form.

"Your hair is a mess from sleeping." Kana point out.

"Kana! Not the time to be interrupting just to point out that." I said.

"I'll fix it." Gon said as he reach out.

"What's this?"

Gon finish fixing my hair as we all turn to look at the door. Killua didn't take a step forward.

"What do you mean what's this? Gon was helping y/n fix her ha-"

"I wasn't asking you. Y/n, what is the meaning of this?" His voice turned cold and sharp like a knife.

"Gon was helping me fix my hair like Kana said." I said.

Gon smiles innocently at us. Gon is pretty much dense too...

"Then I'll mess it up again! Have him fix it again!" He said somewhat angrily as he came forward.

I didn't want my hair mess up again, so I grab his hand. However, he was strong and even though I had my hand on his hand, he shuffle, ruffle and made the messiest out of my hair. I let go of his hand and tried fixing my hair, only a few can I really fix it. The rest was tangled.