My

___

On November 30th at 8:09 in the morning, the thirteen boy's were at a fansign, having fun, talking to fans, and celebrating that Hoshi was back. Picture's were being taken and everything was going smoothly. Soonyoung was sat beside Jihoon and he had fun hanging out with the boy and posing for pictures with him.

At one point, for whatever reason, Soonyoung had stood up. As soon as he did this, though, dizziness washed over him. Fear soon washed over him as well.

He looked to Jihoon for help, but sadly the boy was too busy with another fan. He looked around for help from someone else, but no one was looking. He decided to try and get out of the view of fan's, but by the time he went to move, he was too late.

As he moved to the side, the dizziness became stronger than ever and he fell to his knees, once again. Many people in the crowd gasped and camera's flashed, taking pictures of the fallen idol. Soonyoung looked around, his vision getting blurry, and passed out again.

Jihoon had run to his side at this point and staff had come to help as well. They ended up having to carry Hoshi off of the stage, ending the signing early. They rushed Soonyoung to the hospital, member's following behind worried.

__

October 21, 2017