🎃Part One🎃

"Laur~Laur!"

Aphmau was making dinner and Laurance came up behind her and grabbed her hips.

"Aphie!" Laurance said in the same tone.

"I don't sound like that!"

"I don't sound like that!" Mocked Laurance.

Aphmau turned around and glares at him playfully.

"I hate you."

"I hate you."

Aphmau groaned and thought for a moment.

"I'm an idiot."

"You're an idiot."

Aphmau pouted and put her forehead on his chest. Laurance laughed and hugged her.

"Awe Aphie."

"You're a meanie!"

"I'm sorry, sweetie." Laurance smiled and kissed her head.

Aphmau smiled and looked up at him. She ran her hands through Laurance's hair.

"You need a hair cut."

"You didn't complain last night." Laurance smirked.

"I.... go get the kids. Dinners almost ready."

"Awwwwwwwww."

Aphmau giggled and pushed him away lightly. Laurance went upstairs and the girls ran down, Laurance can back down holding Henry and put him in the highchair.

"So. Many. Children."

Aphmau giggled and put food in the table.

"Well Malachi and Levi moved out with their girlfriends. Less mouths to feed."

"They come over every ever night." Laurance smiled.

"Daddy, you wove us!" Angel said.

"I do, Sweetie. I was kidding." Laurance brushed Angel's hair back and kissed her head.

"Yaya!" Riene exclaimed.

"I knew it!" Exclaimed Lilith.

Laurance laughed and kissed Riene's head too. He also kissed Lilith's head who kissed his cheek.  Laurance sat next to Henry and smiled.

"Okay little man. Halloween is coming up. We need to get you a costume."

Henry smiled and put his hands on the high chair tray.

"I'm excited to dress up our boy baby." Aphmau said putting some food on Henry's tray.

"Me too, babe." Laurance said turning to the table smiling still.

"Mama, what was I for Holloween?" Asked Riene.

"Well for your first Halloween you were a Eevee from Pokemon and Angel was a Pikachu. Lilith was a Charmander. You're father and I were the Pokemon trainers."

"Cuul!"

Aphmau giggled and finished setting up the dinner.

"Baby, what are you gonna be for Halloween?"

"Uhm... I dunno yet." Laurance responded.

"Boi, you need to figure that out there are only ten days till Halloween!"

"I don't think anyone except you knows what to be, Honey." Laughed Laurance.

"Fiiine. Tomorrow we will finish setting up then go costume shopping."

"Yay!" Exclaimed all of the girls excitedly.

Aphmau smiled at them and smiled at her husband. Five years ago was their first kiss and now they're married and have three adopted kids which two of three have moves out and one of them has twins. And three kids Aphmau and Laurance had themselves. Five years ago they found Phoenix Drop after fifteen years in the real world and fifteen minutes in the Irene Dimension. Five years ago they got transfued through time to 2017.

Now they live happily and are about to celebrate Halloween.

( A lot of you guys were upset that I ended my first laurmau Series and I was thinking. I'm gonna make a Halloween short story about Laurance, Aphmau, Levi, Malachi, Lilith, Riene, Angel, and little Henry On Halloween)

 I'm gonna make a Halloween short story about Laurance, Aphmau, Levi, Malachi, Lilith, Riene, Angel, and little Henry On Halloween)