🎃Part Five🎃

Today is HALLOWEEN! Aphmau went around the house in her costume setting up food.

"Laur~Laur! Start getting Henry ready! The party is starting in thirty minutes!"

Laurance walked down dressed as Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh and he looked at me smiling.

"You make a really cute Eeyore." Laurance said.

"Thanks, Christopher."

Aphmau giggled and went upstairs, She walked into the twins rooms and say Riene dressed up as Tiger and Angel dressed up as Piglet.

"You two look so cute." Aphmau smiled.

"Thanks, Mama!" The twins responded.

Aphmau smiled and went into Lilith's room and she was wearing a Rabbit costume.

"Awe, such a sweet little girl."

Lilith giggled and hugged Aphmau. Aphmau kissed her head and walked out when she heard Laurance hit his on the wall.

"Baby!"

Aphmau walked in and saw Laurance laughed and rubbing his head.

"I fell."

A few moment later everyone came, Katelyn and Travis were Harley Quinn and the Joker. Garroth and Cadenza were Lucy and Natsu, Leona and Yip were a werewolf so Yip just changed forms and Leona was a vampire. And more people came dressed up.

Music was played, Diamond and Malachi made out in a corner, Levin and Clover danced  same with other people.

"Hey Laur~Laur. Can we talk?"

"Yea of course, baby."

Aphmau grabbed Laurance's hand and took him into the kitchen. She reached into a pocket and pulled out something. She handed it to Laurance. He stared at it for a moment and looked at her smiling.

"You're.. You're pregnant?"

Aphmau smiled and nodded giggling.

"When..?"

"Around two months ago when we got drunk on that date.."

Laurance smiled and picked her up.

"Another baby! Heh wow!"

Aphmau kissed his cheek and Laurance went into the living room.

"I'm gonna be a dad to another new baby!"

Everyone cheered and Laurance and Aphmau kissed.

"Happy Halloween, Love."

"Happy Halloween, baby boy."

7 months later they gave birth to another baby girl named Jana, she has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes with freckles dusted along her nose.