🎃Part Four🎃

Aphmau smiled when she saw all of her friends were coming to the party, she was laying on the couch as Laurance took care of Henry and the girls were playing with dolls in the living room with her.

"Mama! Do you wanna play with us?"

Aphmau sat up and looked at little Angle. She's still the shortest but full of joy.

"Of course, baby."

Aphmau got down on the floor and picked up a doll and played with her beloved daughters. A few moments later Laurance walked in the room with little Henry asleep.

"Aphie. I need help putting Henry in his crib."

Aphmau stood up and sighed.

"Baby, it's been a year since he was born do you really still not know how to work the crib?"

Laurance hung his head and shook it.

"Okay okay. Hand me Henry you play with the girls."

Laurance nodded and handed Aphmau Henry. She walked upstairs and pulled the gate on the crib down. She layed the little boy down and put a blanket ontop of him and kissed his forehead very lightly like a butterfly landing on his head.

Aphmau turned on the night light and baby monitor. She kept his door open a bit and went downstairs. But as she did she got alittle nauseas.

Aphmau coughed slightly and then after a moment felt better.

"Okay then..." she said to herself. Aphmau walked downstairs and saw Laurance tossing Lilith in the air.

"Daaddy!!!"

Laurance laughed and put her on the couch he started tickling the twins when Lilith jumped on his back.

"Oh no! I'm being killed! Wifu save meeee."

"I would buuut~"

Laurance looked at Aphmau and laughed slightly.

"Baaaaaaby!"

"He must suffer, mommy!" Shouted Riene.

"I agree, Hun."

"Aphie! What the heckerl?!"

Aphmau giggled and the front door opened showing Levin with Clover. They were holding hands.

"Haven't you two ever heard of knocking." Laughed Aphmau.

"Hm.... nope!" 

"So, what are you two up to?" 

"We're betting married!" Exclaimed Clover.

"Baby!" Laughed Levin.

"That's amazing!" Laurance said picking up all the girls.

They both smiled and nodded, and Malachi walked in holding Diamond in his arms.

"This is Halloween! This is Halloween!" Exclaimed Diamond and Malachi.

"Who raspised you two to not knock?" Aphie Laughed.

"Malie! Le!" Shouted the girls running up to them and hugging their legs. 

"Hey baby sisters."

"Hey giiirls."

Aphmau looked at all their children and smiled, she went into the kitchen to make a cake. When she did at on every point she realized something while she was eating frosting from a can.