Types of crushes (scenario pt. 1)

Keep in mind these are only from my experiences.
Btw this is my warning about people like this! Don't fall for them! They ain't got no heart, and they most likely won't care for you as a pure hearted boy.......

Do's & Do not's

1. The Fuckboy badboy (Shyne)

Okay, so right now we're going to call these types of crushes "Shyne". As being named after my own crush whom I've mistaken as a "Shyne".

They flirt, a lot.

And us romantics, ya love craving girls. We find ourselves wanting to be around this person more, feeling warm by this person a lot.

Sure you can call them the "fuckboys" that fuck around with all the other girls in the school, but that's a little to rude.

Shyne is the bad boy, you're probably friends with them since middle school  🤷🏽‍♀️ idk. But they seem to be very fond of you for some reason— attracted even.

Shyne flirts with you a lot and during class, they make sexual jokes with and about you, and so does their friends. You want me to describe a scenario? Here's the following: (this what happen to me)

You sat down on the ground, it was the first day of school and you just found the closest spot in the class you assumed would be fine. You twiddled with your fingers and mad contact with anyone else, afraid to do anything.

You had just been kicked out of your old school, and you've been wanting to try to be a little bit better than your past year. Assuming that the quiet girls rarely got into trouble, you took that role. Being the quiet girl that you needed to break to actually get to know.

"Oh shit, don't tell me that it's (y/n) fucking (l/n) in my class!"

You turned to see Shyne, a mixed curly haired boy from your middle school. You hadn't seen him in about a solid year.

You perked up when you actually seen someone you knew, so of course it was natural that you jumped up and shook him around where he sat.

"Shyne! Oh my god I have a class with you!"

You exclaimed, takings a seat closer to him. He just smiled and turned to his friend.

"She a baddie, isn't she?"

You blushed, you didn't know that his small comments would make you feel more and more flustered each time.

xxx

about a few weeks passed deep into school, you were excited each and every day you got a class with Shyne. Hawaiian dance mainly cause you had Shyne all to yourself.

"(Y/n), massage my back please. I'll massage your feet if you do"

Chimed Shyne. You just blushed and turned away, hiding the fact that he made you all flustered.

"Come on, please—"

You placed a hand on his face and pushed him away.

"Quit it"

Shyne gave you puppy dog eyes, making your heart melt like a popsicle. You of course didn't massage his back in the middle of class.

"Damn, you're so beautiful—"

xxx

Okay that's all deep I'm getting into that.

You see Shyne is really smooth with his words, she knows he is to. He thinks and probably can get every girl he wants.

He has no refused for the girls feelings, only for how public it would make him look.

Positive:
- Shyne is probably protective over you, would defiantly get into a fight for or because of you

-Shyne is most likely sincere when he ain't around people, only when no one is there

- Shyne is hopelessly romantic

-Shyne gives great hugs

-Shyne give off that warm feeling

-funny asf

-good looking as hell

Negative:
- flirts with girls

-plays too much

-sexual

-probably does drugs

-possessive af

Do:
If you do find yourself falling for a Shyne and manages to get him to stop his ways, than that's great!

You have to teach him that you're trying to make a good impact on him! No fucking around and no being disloyal, even if that means checking on his ass 24/7, there ain't nothing wrong with that mama!  ❤️

Don't:
If he treats you like ass and if he is disloyal, please don't stay. You're way to good for that McDonalds Donald Duck clown face looking ass sweetie. You deserve more than him!

What I think most girls think:

They can't fall in love with this person cause they just gonna leave and break to heart.... they have no regulars for a girl's feelings, thinking yourselves also.

You may not take Shyne serious or just ignore him. That's totally fine having trust issues with him....

It's relatable.

Also i would like to address my situation, if we're in the same type of trouble I can help you and you can help me!;

-so I knew Shyne since middle school. I got kicked out of high school and forced into another school, that being Shynes school.

Shyne is my old bsf's ex, and I didn't fw him that way so i ignored all my feelings for him. Than one day I had a class with him, that being hula, he sat right next to me.

After than I constantly started seeing him. I saw him at the beach and he actually sat down and talked with me for about a few hours, he even talked to my family. I wasn't feeling him being there because I was wearing clothes I wouldn't wear at school...... it was hot asf and I wore compressed shorts and a baggy tee, I guess he liked it??.....

(He also wanted to sleep over at my families camp. He actually came back in the morning to eat but I was sleep and no one woke me up)

So the next day at school he did the normal Shyne stuff, be loud asf, make jokes, sexual shit. Ya know stuff like that. He actually said some weird stuff about me to me and his friends.

Let me give some examples:

"She gave me a boner"

"There's my baddie Neki"

"Don't worry, she isn't as good as you"
(He was checkin out this girl and I was just rolling my eyes)

"You know if we smashed I'd tug your hair like this"
*que Shyne tugging my hair in class*

*grabs my feet and smiles*

*steals my answer and laughs so angelically*

"I used to have a crush on her in middle school"
*to his friend*

Than next in class we had to go in a circle and sing a mele, I didn't want to hold his friends hand who sat next to me, so he went between us and said "don't worry I got you" and went between us.

Anyways he real goofy and I love having him around, but I know how he is with girls so I try to avoid him. Any of you guys have advice? Or any of you want advice?