Dealing with Heartbreak

Look at this beautiful man below ❤️ man he was so smart and gentle and great individual in general! After or before the blue dreads— regardless! You and I and HIM! Are beautiful people. Long live Jahseh.

How to deal with heartbreak

You see, heartbreak comes along any part of life. Either it be in your younger years or as you grow up and mature as a woman/man. Heartbreak is natural and teaches us important lessons to and in life.

But sometimes heartbreak actually breaks you, puts you down and just crushes you...... some may have great coping mechanisms and some may have none at all (reason behind why you're reading this). This is why I'm going to list things to cope with/help heal a broken heart.

1. Crying it out

It is perfectly okay to cry it out, it's actually the most healthiest ways to let your feelings and emotions out. Cry out your hurt. Cry out the pain. Cry out the feeling of betrayal. But, remember that crying all day and night over that one person is not healthy, if it's for a day then that's fine! Let it out! But if it goes over a week or longer, then you need to find another way to deal with it. Remember that you're a great person and you can find a person DOUBLE as great as them. You don't need to cry but it's okay to, perfectly fine luv 💓.

How to set the mood?:

Sis I got you, I cried myself in my bathtub for a few hours and I'm good to go. Sometimes you just need to cry :

-sad music (if you have Spotify then there's a shitload of playlists of heartbreak (rap) songs, it ain't heard to find)

- darkness (it calms your mind and gives you that alone that you need)

-comfort (comfort food/comfy clothes/comfy furniture/comfy bed. It could be whatever, which ever makes you at calm)

-a solid picture in your head (it could be the guy/girl/asshole that broke your heart. A bad image or a good one. Be prepared to let go)

Now I'm not saying that you cry all day everyday 24/7, I'm saying it's okay to let it out for a day or a few hours. Because sooner or later you're going to need to get back up to your feet.

2. Ranting

To get something like a heavy weight or burden off your chest feels great! Ranting or venting to people that care about you could feel 100x's better then the following sometimes. From time to time you need to spill your thoughts and heart out to people you know that would care and would boost up your ego and lighten your heart just a bit. Who knows, maybe just talking to them could make you forget the fact that your heart is crushed

Ranting can come in many forms, you don't need to talk or text to people about it. You write it out in a rap or make a good song about it, some of the best songs ever were created from heartbreak. Where there is struggle there is beauty, you're speaking out for the people whose hearts have been broken! Be their voice! Let your thoughts free and get it out!