Types of crushes (pt. 3)

The broken one(NOAH)

This crush has been broken time after time after time. Their a broken heart and are in great gear of being broken again, their sorta a hopeless romantic who sets high expectations. But regardless you still love him.

Let's give him a name, Noah. Of course I had a crush like this and his name was Noah, it only makes sense that I name him that.

My Noah is a cool kid, two other girls like him. But I go beyond the point and I love him to death. Noah wants to keep a long relationship, he's scared of giving his time and affection to you and it being for nothing.

He's a gentle soul, he takes love serious. So when it comes to getting a girlfriend he wants to make sure that she's the one. She's the girl he's gonna spend all high school with. She's the girl he wants to marry. To make sure and assure that he's not gonna he heartbroken or hurt her. 

Signs he might be a Noah:

  -He's a little gentle, or he'll cover it all up with a facade
  -His facade is opposite then how he really is
  -He's optimistic and tries to lighten the mood in the room

If you have a Noah rant here 👇

Okay so if you will let me I would like to rant about my situation with Noah. Maybe he's similar to your situation and we can help ourselves.

Okay, I know I'm a hopeless romantic. I don't allow myself to say it out loud. I'm really into Noah and he makes my heart throb, it came to the point that when I'm high I call him my husband and I say that I'm going to marry him in front of everyone. I want to address my situations with him:

  -in hula we have to hold hands but I didn't want to so I made the ugliest face ever
(Don't do this you'll offend him)

  -he knows I like him and he said he'll give me a chance.

  -there's 2 other girls that likes him and he chose me over him 🙃

  -things he said about me that makes me happy in general

    • "she's cute"

    •"I love her smile. Did you see her smile?"

Last but the most important that makes everything add up

    •"I wanna date her but idk if she's ready. I want a girl to stay with me all the way through high school. I want a high school sweetheart"

Now that..... when a guy admits something like that it's a turn on. He's able to admit that he wants a relationship to last, not like the other guys. They just bang and run.

Noah is the love of my life and I love him to death, he could do the most horrid things to me and I'd still love him. He could cheat on me but I'll forgive him. He could break my heart but that'll be regardless, because in the end he'll heal my heart and I love him for that. Over and over again.