Spoby- Infinity and beyond

Chapter 1

Spencer woke up and heard her phone buzzing. "I'm in a jam can you babysit Taylor for me Wren is out -Melissa".

She groaned knowing she had plans with toby today and wanted to spend time with him.

What was she going to do. Soon later she texted toby saying "I have to babysit Taylor,Melissa and Wren are busy do you want to babysit with me -Spencer"

5 minutes later
"Of course see you in 10 minutes -Toby"

Melissa came by and dropped of Taylor who was sleeping in her blanket. Melissa gave the baby to spencer and soon after drove off.

DING DONG DING DONG

"Hey spencer" Toby said and he walked in.

Soon after calming Taylor down from all her crying. Spencer started to feel sick so toby kindly offered to take Taylor, while Spencer went to get some medicine.

10 minutes later

Spencer walks into the room and sees toby sitting on the couch holding Taylor in his arms. An all silent room with the most handsome man she had ever seen holding the smallest baby ever.

Later that night

Melissa picked up Taylor and was very grateful. "Thank you Spencer for looking after Taylor" " No Worries but it was mainly Toby he is amazing with the children" "WOW thank you Toby if I ever need a babysitter I'm calling you"

"Please do have a nice night Byee"
Toby walked back into the house and spencer started cleaning up the small mess that Taylor made.

Midnight (12 pm)
Spencer's P O V
I wake up and can't stop getting the picture of toby holding a baby out of my head. He is just so good with kids. Toby is really good with baby's he knows what they want.

7am
I get a text from Toby "I need to talk to you -Toby"