Mr and Mrs part 2

Toby's POV

After the church me and my wife get into the limo so we can go to the reception. When we start driving I look at Spencer she is pouring her self a drink and gives me one to.

"Here" she says with a smile

I reply by saying "thank you my gorgeous wife" I grab her hand and kiss it. She smiles her beautiful smile. while Spencer is watching TV in the limo I start to kiss her neck I just wanted her so bad and it didn't help that she was wearing a beautiful wedding dress that made her look sexy as.

"Toby that tickles"

"Well where else can I kiss you"

"My lips"

She grabs my chin and pulls it towards her lips but suddenly the car door opens and all the girls and Ezra and caleb were looking at us.

"Come on love birds time to have your reception" hanna says

"Just give us 1 second"

I grab hold onto Spencer's chin and kiss her lips. Spencer smiles and everyone says "woahhhhhh get it in toby"

I look over at Spencer and she holds my hand I tell her "you just wait until tonight"

Spencer's POV

The reception is beautiful I love the choices me and toby made. The reception centre looks like everything I ever wanted and more. Its time to cut the cake I hold the knife and then Toby places his hands on top. Everyone claps and Toby gives me a small peck on the lips. It finally came down to our first dance toby grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. the song thinking out loud by ed Sheeran came on and we started to dance.

"Spencer"

"Yes baby"

"I'm going to protect you forever. You know that, right?"

"Of course"

"I love you"

"I love you too baby"

We place our foreheads together and we sneak in a kiss. Later on everyone was on the dance floor and me and Toby did our rounds and went around to see everybody and thank them.

We went to hanna and caleb

"Thank you guys for being apart of our wedding"

"No thank you for letting us be apart of it. I hope you guys live a long and happy life and Toby I have some condoms in my suit for tonight that I can give you" we all laugh at hanna and Caleb's remarks.

Toby pulls caleb away and me and hanna walk to the dance floor

Toby's POV
I pull caleb away and talk to him
"Caleb thank you for caring about .....you know....... what me and spence will get up to tonight. Spencer told me she is nervous and scared about tonight as it will be our first time as a married couple, I want to make it special for her"

" don't worry toby it will be special because it's between you and Spencer and you love each other. Just remember to appreciate her and her body. Girls love when guys are sensitive"

"Thanks mate and when it's your wedding day I will give you the same advice"

I go over to the dance floor and wrap my arms around Spencer's stomach she places her arm onto of mine.

I whisper in Spencer's ear "baby the limos here it's time for us to go"

"Okay let me just grab some stuff from the table"

We hug and kiss everybody good bye and they cheer us on while we get into the limo.

Next stop hotel room

Authors notes
Next chapter will be them at the hotel and then the chapter after that there honeymoon.

Should I write a chapter for the honeymoon or just skip it and write them wanting to start a family

Vote

YES honey moon

Or

NO skip