Preparations

GRACE!

'''Okay, so,'' Harry announced, on the way back from the doctor's. He was driving right now, ''Just remember that no matter what—''

''Just tell us.'' Joey said. ''Boy or girl?''

Harry took a deep breath and kept his hand on the steering wheel, ''Boy.''

''Awesome!'' Bella threw her firsts in the air, which surprised us because she wanted a sister. She said, ''This is the greatest news ever!''

''Boy? Really? Yes!'' Joey clapped his hands together and cheered. He asked, ''Wait, why are you happy? Didn't you want a girl?''

''I wanted a boy all along,'' Bella stuck her tongue out at him, ''I just like fighting with you and annoying you.''

''Well,'' I chuckled. ''I am glad you both are happy about this.''

Bella asked, ''How much longer till you press your belly button and the baby comes out?''

''Um,'' Harry thought for a moment, ''Maybe five or six more months..''

''Too long,'' Bella groaned. ''I'm going to be eleven by then! I just want to meet my baby brother.''

I said, ''We all do, love. It takes time.''

She asked, ''Why does it take so long?''

''Because the baby's growing inside of my tummy,'' I explained. ''It takes nine months for the baby to develop. There are different stages. A baby can't grow so quick.''

''Oh,'' Bella nodded. ''Makes sense.''

Harry nodded and continued to drive. The drive to the store to get some things for the baby was slightly longer because of some traffic that was on the way. Things weren't too calm in the car because a few minutes later, the kids started fighting like crazy and there was too much chaos.

Bella asked, ''Daddy, can you put some music on?''

Joey nodded, ''Yeah.''

''But not Joey's songs,'' Bella said. ''I want that song.. I can't remember the name. Something in Spanish.''

''Please, no,'' Joey groaned. ''Too much of that song.''

''Guys, relax,'' Harry said, ''I'm driving. No music right now.''

Joey said, ''This is all your fault, Bella.''

Bella scoffed, ''How? Don't be so mean, loser.''

''Don't call me a loser,'' Joey said, ''I'm not the one who still sleeps with a stuffed animal.''

''Shut up,'' Bella said. ''You better not be mean about Mr. Fox.''

Harry warned, ''Guys, be quiet. I am trying to drive.''

A buzzing sound was heard and soon Joey screeched, ''A bee!''

Harry widened his eyes and tried to look through the rear view mirror, ''A bee?''

Bella squealed, and soon, I squealed. I said, ''Stay still.''

''Guys, open the window!'' Joey called. ''Do something!''

Bella said, ''Don't be such a scaredy cat!''

Joey flinched and said, ''It's coming to you now!''

''What?'' Bella gasped. ''No!''

''Guys,'' I began to panic. ''Bees make me feel weird.''

''Can everybody just calm down?'' Harry stopped the car. He opened the window and let the bee out as if he had magic hands, ''There. You all are being dramatic right now.''