Forget Her #2

Part two

I walked in our bedroom. Alex was laying down the bed, reading a book and listening to 'Grace'. It's 'Lover, You Should Have Come Over' playing. She smiled at the sight of me.

"Perfect gift, kid."

I returned the smile and stepped near her, tugging on my shirt.

"Wanna have sex?"

She laughed. "Again?"

I climbed on the bed, sitting on top of her, each leg spread in different direction. She took off my shirt, and started to kiss down my neck, sucking on soft spots. I moaned, holding on her storngly, afraid to let go. She flipped us, so she's laying on me, straddling me. I gasped, already totaly aroused by what's yet to come. 5 minutes of making out passionately, and I was all naked, sprawled all over the mattress. She didn't let me undress her for some reason, however, I found it such a turn on. I couldn't hold back loud moans when I felt her wet tongue licking up my clit, exploring my cunt. "Shit..babe..yes. Yes!" The sweet release was coming. I trapped her head inbetween my legs, as I was flying higher and higher to my ecstasy. "Ohh, I'm coming..babe! I'm coming!" Squealing, I tilt my head up on the pillow, ready more than ever to come. Here we go...

3...
2...

She stopped.

She stopped before I reached to 1!

"W-what? Alex?!" I cried out.

She looked up at me, then sat up on the bed, crossing her hands together.

"Alex?? The fuck? What are you doing?" I was too close to finish, how can she stop like that??

She kept staring at me at me with dread.

"Fuck, this is the most moody you've gotten in years!" I whined, touching myself hopeful I'd get to finish what she started.

"You're so full of shit." Alex spat, storming out of the room. I frowned and followed her immediately, not bothered by the fact I was absolutely nude head to toe.

"Okay this is super confusing-"

"I had such a company today at work, you know!" Alex shuttered my speaking, her voice is strict and loud in the edge of yelling. I could tell she was pissed as fuck, but still was far away from knowing why. I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Larry came to see me."

Fuck me.

I pulled the greatest pocker face in history.

"What did he want?" I asked innocently, little did she know that in the meanwhile my palms were getting sweaty and my heart beat had doubled it's pace.

"Probably to get back at me.." She mumbled to herself, losing eye contact.

Fucking Larry, what did you do?

"Baby, he is a jerk..-" I trailed off, unsure what to say to get away with it. Damn it. I really thought this Larry incident was behind me. I didn't tell any of what happened to Alex because I knew she would take it the wrong way. But Larry had to be few steps ahead of me.

"A jerk, pfff.. A jerk. As long as he has a dick..." Alex still didn't look at me. There was a hint of disappointed in her voice.

What does that suppose to mean?

Wait.

NO WAY.

Larry must've told Alex we had sex! Of course he would! He never forgave me for leaving him. Little fucker is getting his revenge! I'm so stupid, how did I not see that coming..? Why did I come over to his house? Why in hell did I tell him where Alex works? I set myself up in this trap. Now Alex is sure I cheated on her.