Zane X Travis

~Travis P.O.V~

Zane had invited me over to his place to hang earlyer to day, so now I'm walking to the little Nuggets place, I Have to admit iv had a crush on him since highschool!
...I walked up to Zane's door and knocked...I heard shuffling behind the door,
"H-hey Trav" Zane said moving out of my way so I could walk in.
"H-hey Z-zane " I said a little flustered.

"Do y-you wanna watch a movie or something?!" He asked
"U-h yeah sure w-wh-what movie?" GOD DAMN I CANT STOP STUTTERING!!
"Uh maybe...'A walk to remember!?'"he asked

"Uh yeah I heard that was a good one!"

(Pause.... A walk to remember is a real movie...it's a romance movie and it's really good!)

I walked to the couch and sat down, Zane bent down to put the movie in...with his butt in the air!, I couldn't help but stare at the figure in front of me...he was just so perfect!
.......and I couldn't resist!, I bent over and smacked his ass...hard..." Ahhh TRAVIS!!!!!" He yelled

"What I couldn't help my self...that buetiful ass was in front of my face!" I said with out realizing it...I blushed!

"T-Travis?"he asked

"I should go!"I said
I get up and start walking to the the door, then I felt someone grab my wrist..."wait!" Zane said

"..."I stayed silent
But I just couldn't resist the urge anymore! My heart was pounding a thousand times a second!
"I'm sorry"I said
"For what?"he sounded confused

"For this!" I said

I turned around and pulled his waist towards me and smashed our lips together...he hesitated at first but slowly closed his eyes and kissed back. He put his arms around my neck, and deepend the kiss, his hands tangled up in my hair, I wanted him so bad! Is it wrong to want that?
...we pulled away for this thing called Air that we need to breath! Stupid air
He looked at me and smirked...
He pushed me into the couch causing a loud thump. "Oof" I said as I landed on the couch.

He sat on my lap and started grinding on me while kissing me! "Mmhhmmm" I moaned into the kiss...I was getting harder by the second!
"I think we should take this up stairs!" I said out of breath.
He nodded his head and got off me walking up the stairs, we got to his room and I pushed him onto the bed, while sitting on his waist!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel kinda mean for doing this.... Clifhanger, just u will have to wait next chapter to get the actual Smut...
author~chan💦out...