Dante X Zane

This was a request by.  shellygirl11D. Sorry if this is bad.  But here you go.
(Also sorry if you don't like this ship)
Dante p.o.v•

Ever since Zane has moved into town everything  has been different.  I mean mostly  everything,  Travis is still  trying to get Kaitlyn  and Aphmau is still with Aaron.

But I haven't  seen Nichole  since we broke up. And Kawaii~Chan has been after this guy for a while, so I kinda gave up on her.

So I decided  to tell and get a taste of the new guy.  If Yah know what I mean. 😉

~~

Zane's p.o.v•

I heard a knock on the door as I was walking to the kitchen, so dropped what I was doing and answered  it.

I opened  the door to see a guy with blue hair,  I think his name was Dante. *Wow,  he is actually  kinda cute *

I let him in. Buy as soon as I did he pushed me against the wall.

Usually I push then away. But he was different....it felt right?

I pushed my lips onto his he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

We made out for a few before we ended up on the couch with him on top of me.

{Oh god this is shitty😂}

He slid his hand under my shirt and started to lift it up slowly.

I moaned in pleasure as I felt his hands on me.
~~~
{Imma just skip to the smut cause yah}~~~

He slid my pants down and pulled out my dick....(yah...) and put his mouth on the tip. He slowly started teasing me by licking the tip every few seconds.

"Ah, D-dante stop t-easing"I moaned with ease

"You have to beg for it" he said with a sly smirk.

"Dante PLEASE, fuck me so hard I can't walk for weeks!!" I yelled probably so loud the block could hear me.

"As you wish my princess." He whispers into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

He pulled his boxers down and put his member up to my entrance and slowly pushed it in.

"Ahhh" I moaned in pain and pleasure.

He went slowly at first but then realized that I was fine. So he went faster.

He thrust into me like a strike of lightning. I was about to reach my climax.

"D-dante I'm going to-ahhh"

"Me too, let it out" he said as i came on my stomach

And he came inside of me.

"Ahh" we both moaned as he pulled out.

He rolled over next to me, "that was fun"

"Yah...i love you Dante"

"I love you too" he said as we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~
You welcome to ask for request I'm fine with that, it just will take like a week to get it up😂😁