Ein X Kai

This was requested by:tigerslikesnow

EIN pov

I walked Into mine and my husband's house. I had just gotten off of work so it was pretty late.

I started to walk upstairs when I smelt a cinnamon scented candle.?
I walked up the stairs and towards the way to the smell. I walked inside of the bed room to see Kai sitting on the bed wearing nothing but a blanket over him.

"W-whats this Kai?" I asked

"Well I know you have been having a hard time at work, so why not release the stress". He said as he undid the covers and slowly crawls towards me, it looked sexy as fuck. Once he reached me he set slid his fingers up my chest taking off my shirt.

I helped him a bit and took off my pants crawling on top of him. And to be honest he was a decent size for a cat🙄.

His breath got closer and closer to my fave as I moved closer. I put my lips on his and kissed him with a lot of force. I bit his bottom lip asking him to let me in. He didn't give in just yet. So I moved my hands down and grabbed his bulge.

He moaned and I slipped my tongue into his mouth, I searched every inch of his mouth leaving no spot untouched. He moaned in pleasure as I grinned against his exposed dick.

"Mgh, Ein." He moaned.
"Stop t-teasing. I want u"

"What is that?"

"Don't play dumb with me I want u in side me god damn it!" He yelled

I smirked and put my dick in him with no hesitation. He was mostly stretched out anyway.....

I thrust into him with a fast paste Causing him to arch his back as pleasure struck through his body.

"Ahhhh da-daddy, please h-harahhhhhhh"

"Can't even finnish a sentence" I whispered in his year as I pulled out.

He wimped but before he could beg again I shoved back into him even harder than before.

I thrust into him harder and deeper every second.

"Ahhhh, i- mm- cum ahhhh"

He said as he came on our chest, and a few seconds later he released deep inside of him.

I pulled out, and lyed down next to him. I pulled the blankets up over us and wrapped my arms up around him.

"I love you kai"

"I love you too" he said softly as he fell asleep into my arms.

~~
Sloppy ik but there it is. I'm working on the other request.