Garroth X Laurence

A/N: I have no side story so... straight to smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Garroth's P.O.V.~

I pushed Laurence down on the bed with hunger and live in my eyes, I was gonna dominate him! I'm sick and tired of being the bottom bitch!

I leaned in for a passionate kiss, which lead to a make out session which lead to a Heated make out session, which lead us to being in boxers only.
I put my thumbs on each side of his boxers and slowly pulling them down teasing him.

"Ahh Ga-Garroth stop teasing" Laurence moaned begging me to stop.

"Ugh fine ur no fun!" I said
And slide his boxers all the way down, which caused his member to pop out...'Damn he already got a boner and I just started'...
I unconnected our lips and brought the tip of him to my mouth, I had decided to tease him a little, I licked up and down his member, I kissed the tip. Then I put half of it in my mouth teasing a little bit, he must of got mad so pushed my head down making me gag cause I was now deepthroating him.

I bobbed my head at a fast paste which caused him to cum in my mouth. I swallowed it all and went back up to his face, "you taste good"
I wisperd In his ear.

I took off my boxers and placed my member at his entrance, "are you ready" I asked, he nodded.
I quickly shoved it all in him causing his to start crying. "Ow that hurt Garroth!" He whined
"Well that's how it felt for me, don't worry soon you will feel pleasure!" I said

"Okay u can move" he said

So I started slowly thrusting into him, "ahh Garroth" he moaned, I took this as a sign he was feeling pleasure, so I thrusted faster into him. "H-HARDER GARROTH!" he yelled. So I went harder. We both through are heads back in pleasure.

I slipped out "ride me" I said

With out no hesitation he jumped back onto me, he put his entrance at my member again, and started bouncing and riding back and forth on me, I grabbed his waist to support him. I pushed his waist onto me even harder, we both were so close to our stopping points.

The room was filled with loving moans, "I'm gonna cum" I said

"Well go right ahead!" He replied

So I did I came in him, and a little later he cums on our stomachs. I pulled out a d lied him down next to me. for the rest of the night we cuddled in bed...then fell asleep!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There I'm done...I NEED HOLY WATER!

*Popping_Da_Toast36 gives me holy water*
Oh thanks poppy😜

Poppy-NP❤

Okay okay I'm done!😂