Chapter 44

Howie's POV

I sit in the floor and try to read the instructions for the crib Nick had bought but I couldn't understand the language. I sigh then look over at Nick who was moving a chair across the room "Don' you think this nursery might be a little grand Nick?" he looks over at me "She's my baby girl, my little princess I want her to have a grand nursery." She was going to be spoiled. I was glad that Nick was happy about having a little girl I finally get two pieces of the crib together then it becomes easy once it's finished I move it to the middle of the room if they took it down I would kill Nick. We work for a few more hours then Nick looks around the room "it's perfect thanks for the help Howie." He owed me one for today.

Leigh's POV

Nick and Howie go outside to play with the boys once they finish up the nursery Mallory and I stay inside to talk for a while. I look at her "have you and Nick decided on a name?" She looks down at her stomach "Leslie Amanda Carter." I was surprised I loved the name I could only imagine how Nick felt it was nice of Mal to name their daughter after Leslie and Amanda. "That's a pretty name do you want her to look like Nick?" She looks out the window at Nick and smiles when he throws Landon in the air. "Hopefully she will look like Nick" A baby girl that looked like Nick would be adorable we had all been praying for her to have a normal delivery so Nick wouldn't lose someone that he loved again.

Mallory's POV

With my large stomach being in the way Nick had taken over, kiss their giving the boys a bath every night and somehow, he managed to come out with a soaked shirt and shorts every night I think they were secretly trying to drown their dad. Once they are in their beds I read to them until they fall asleep I turn on the night lights, kiss their heads then walk in mine and Nick's room I see him standing there in wet clothes I look at him and start laughing. He looks at me then holds his arms out "give me a hug." I shake my head then back up he walks over then grabs me and hugs me getting my clothes wet I push him then he kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist. I kiss back then wrap my arms around his neck he pulls me closer then runs his hands under my shirt I grab his shirt then pull it off.

Nick's POV

I push Mal back on the bed then get on top of her I grab her shirt then pull it off and throw it in the floor. I look at her then meet her eyes she kisses me I kiss back then grab her shorts and pull them off her I run my fingers over her stomach then kiss it she lets out a small moan she looked beautiful this way I loved her pregnancy body. It was a sign of the life that we had created together I cherished it I push her legs apart then slowly slide inside her then start to thrust I wrap my arms around her then pull her closer to me.