Chapter 10

"Akira" Vincent pouted, as he approached her and moved his hand up down her face. Only then did she glance at him and moved her chair backwards. "What's wrong? You are no fun today."

"Was I ever?" she asked.

"No. But, it's horrible. The others are...just look at them." Vincent pouted and crossed his arms.

Akira closed her notebook. Shivers run down her spine, as she let her gaze wander around. Gabriel was sitting next to Stephan, telling him something. Stephan looked at him as if he was crazy, making Gabriel sigh. Rhys was sitting at the window ledge, staring outside, his body tense and his mouth in a tight line. He turned, their eyes meeting. Akira looked away and shivered slightly at the killing intent she felt. Glen was leaning at his hand, hitting a pen on the paper, a deep frown at his face.

What a gloomy classroom.

"Is there something wrong with them?"

"See? Don't they get on your nerves?" Vincent smiled. "Just because exam week is coming they are all such a pain in the neck. I can't handle their negativity." He moved his hands in front of his face as if making it go away.

"They are negative because of the exams and you came to me, who I am always like that. Why?"

"Who knows?" Vincent smiled sideways. "Maybe I got used to you?"

"I can not seem to understand you." Akira whispered. "Any of you."

"It's fine though, isn't it? It hasn't even been a month since you came here."

The bite, being left out, the incident with Stephan, yesterday... "It sure feels like it has been a lot more."

"Vince." Glen said. "Don't bother Akira."

"I'm not bothering anyone, right?" He looked at her. She looked away. "Right?" A chocking sound echoed in the classroom. Akira looked at Gabriel and Stephan, who had their hands on their mouths, trying not to laugh. "Don't laugh." They couldn't hold their laughter anymore. Vincent glared at them. "I'm going to shoot you."

"He got angry." Stephan chuckled. A bow appeared at Vincent's hand. Gabriel elbowed Stephan with force. "What are you doing?" he hissed.

"You don't want to anger him. He will make you fall in love with a sheep or something." They began laughing again. An arrow appeared in Vincent's hands. The boys coughed and went back to what they were doing.

Akira bit her lips, but was unable not to chuckle.

"You are a strong girl." Vincent said.

"What makes you say that?"

"No idea. I just thought of this while looking at you." He grinned and put his hands behind his head while walking away. He stopped at the door and looked at them. "Just smile you people."

That is one weird guy.

Akira smiled.

~

"Okay kids time's up." Aaron said. Akira kept staring outside. "I said time's up, Stephan. Stop writing." Stephan let his pen fall and glared at him.

"Why are you here anyways? Isn't this Mrs Mcleon's class?"

"He is right. Where's mom?" Gabriel asked.

"She has something to take care of and she asked me to fill in for her."

"Aren't you the school doctor?" Rhys approached with with test and let it on the desk. "Shouldn't you be at the infirmary? What if someone gets hurt?"

 S classOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara