Book 2: -Chapter Two

Third Person P.O.V

To be honest, Grace didn't know what to think. All she's been doing is working on hiding everything from Ben, she knew it wasn't right to hide everything. She knew she couldn't tell him though, for more reasons than one for her. She also didn't want to lose Ben either. Which was something she feared since the beginning.

She's been using her magic and the spell book ever since she got it. It's helped her get through a lot of the stress, if Ben found out he would never forgive her. She felt as if he would find out, but she was going to make sure that it didn't happen. She couldn't risk losing her best friend and boyfriend. That's why she has made sure to keep all of it secret, if someone seen her use her makeup. She was sure that the person would tell Ben or at least tell someone who would tell Ben.

She hated lying to him, she didn't want to. But she also didn't want to tell him that everything was to stressful. Before she got her magic she was considering if she should go back to the isle or not. Now that her magic has helped her, she can finally multi-task.

Once issue though. She promised herself that she wouldn't let the magic change her life. That she wouldn't let it consume her and make her have to need it for every little thing. What she didn't realize is that she was slowly doing that. The magic was slowly becoming a permanent part of we life without her knowing it.

"How was your day off?" Ben asked her as they walked away from her locker.

"Great, actually." Grace told him as she gave him a bright smile. He didn't know why she was so happy though, he thought it was because she got a free day.

"I'm glad to hear that." Ben told her as he flung his arm over her shoulder. "I'm sorry I haven't been around much..." he added.

Grace gave him a smile, "it's totally fine, I understand." She told him. Truth is, that's probably the only reason that Ben hadn't found out about anything. He was to caught up in school and working on getting everything finished as king to notice. If he wasn't so busy, she was totally be caught.

"That's one of the reasons I like being with you." Ben told Grace as they stopped outside of Grace's next class. Ben always walked her to her class. "You understand and don't get upset when I can't do something."

Grace gave him a tight smile, "what can I say? I've been busy myself." She told him. "With cotillion and all..." she trailed off before he could ask why or what's been bothering her.

He nodded and walked her inside her class and to her seat, "I'll see you later." He told her before kissing her cheek and walking out of the classroom right before class started.

She sighed in relief as she watched him walk away, she missed being around him... but not ever since the gift. "Tired of your prince?" Mal asked as she took the seat next to me.

Grace turned towards her friend, "no. Just stressed." She lied. She couldn't tell anyone... even if she wanted to. She wanted to tell Mal since Mal had magic of her own. Maybe she could help her.

"I don't need a lie detector to know when you're lying." Mal said as she looked at her friend. "What's up? Trouble in paradise?" She suggested with an eyebrow raised.

"No." Grace told her then gave her a knowing look, "if I tell you something can you keep It to yourself?" She asked and Mal nodded not saying anything. "I got a package from the isle a few days ago..."

Mal looked at her with wide eyes, "what was it? Wait, how'd it even get here?"

"I have no idea. But it contained magic and now I have magic..." grace trailed off and Mal looked at her in disbelief.

If she was being honest, Mal never pictured Grace to be one with magic. She was always the softest person on the isle. She never wanted to do anything wrong, she wanted to change the isle for the better. But, of course, it was a place for villains so... that would've never happened. Mal wasn't shocked when Grace was chose to go to Auradon. Everyone knew that's where she belonged, but she just... fell into the wrong genes.

"Have you used it?" Mal asked quietly as the teacher started writing notes down on the chalk board.

"Yeah," Grace admitted as she got a piece of paper out. She closed her eyes and muttered a few words before her pencil stared writing her notes for her. She smiled successfully then turned to Mal who was giving her a look. "What?"

"You can't just use it whenever you want!" Mal hissed which caused Grace to roll her eyes.

"I've been stressed out lately and it gives me a free pass." Grace told her purple hairs friend. Mal just rolled her eyes as she started taking the notes that were on the board.

After class Grace headed to the gym. She was thinking about trying out for the cheerleaders even though Audrey wouldn't even consider her. Seeing as how Audrey wasn't the head cheerleader anymore, she might actually stand a chance.

Sadly, before she could walk into the gym to talk to the main person her phone went off. She usually only used it for castle purposes.

'Hello?' She asked sweetly into the phone as she rolled her eyes.

'I need you to get here... now please.' She heard Ben's voice. She sighed

'I'll be there soon.' She hung up. She looked at the gym door sadly and turned around heading towards the castle. Of course she looked non-professional. She had a varsity shirt on with yellow sleeves and a pair of short shorts. Since she was going to try out for cheer.

As she walked into the castle she put her bag in the closet beside the door. She walked into the office which is where Ben was. "What'd you need?" she asked as she plopped down on the couch.

"Why have I had workers notice you leaving your dad's cell?"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N:
Sorry I haven't updated but not the next chapter but the chapter after that should be the actually 2nd movie starting.