Book 2: -Chapter Nine

A/N:

Okay, so my school ends Friday the 25th. I will hopefully be uploading on a weekly basis since I no longer have to worry about school over the summer. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and let me know what you think in the comments! (Don't forget to follow my Instagram mackloveswriting to know when I upload and some hints for new stories and such.)

*NOT EDITED*

***

Grace's P.O.V

After Ben left and I collected myself from the meltdown that I was emotionally and physically having, I basically got an intervention from Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos about going back to Auradon. Mal and I got into a fight because she told me that I was being dramatic. After my little outburst on Mal, everyone seemed to understand that I was really feeling like that. I honestly felt like I didn't belong. After that, the guys realized that Ben was missing after I kicked Mal and Evie out of the room that we all used to stay in.

"If you four never would have brought him here, then this never would have happened!" I exclaimed as I raised my voice lightly. The gang just told me that Harry and Uma's slaves captured Ben and that she wanted to see if I was actually brave now or if it was just a show. "What were you thinking?"

"He was going to come with or without out us, we just wanted to protect him." Evie defended as she gave me an apologetic look.

"Yeah, and we completely blew it." Carlos said as he turned around the face Jay and Evie.

"Yeah, well if little miss misfit over here would not have ran off then this would not have happened." Mal bit back as she shot me a look.

"You didn't have to come. I never wanted you guys here in the first place." I shouted at the same level as I did earlier.

"Hey, okay. So what are we going to do?" Jay asked as he looked at all of us in the room.

"We, are not doing anything." I told them as everyone looked at me in disbelief. "This is some new fued between Uma and me. She's still a punk and now she wants to see if I'm still the little misfit that I have always been." I told them as they all four looked at me. "Well, guess what? I am not that same girl anymore. I do not follow peoples rules and I do not lose to people like Uma." I told the group who looked shocked at my outburst. "Now, i'm going to go save Ben so you can take him back safely to Auradon." with that I turned and walked out heading to Ursula's fish and chip shop.

***

Here we go Grace, it's time to show these Isle kids how much you have changed and how much you can defend yourself. I took a deep breathe before clearing my mind and walking into the shop, I walked through the two small doors that swung open and stopped right in the middle of the entrance.

"I'm back." I sing-songed in an annoying tune as I gave her a smirk.

"Loser. Party of one." Uma said as she looked at me, "Right this way." She said as she gestured to a table that she had set up. She slid a chair over to me and I caught it with my hand with a straight face. I then sat down in it with the back as the front.

"Place still stinks." I told her in a bored tone as I looked around at the same old shop that she's always worked in.

"Oh, I'm sorry, we're down a butler today." She said as she was joking but I rolled my eyes. "Princess." She added in a disgusted tone.

"Where is he?" I asked her boredly as I looked at her.

"You know, I've dreamed of this." Uma said as she looked at me, "I dreamed of the day when you would get some guts and finally stop having Jay and your little group to fight all of your fights." She added. "Now, I would be lying if I said that I didn't want Mal to fall for him, but it makes perfect sense as to how you would fall for him. After all, you were the least like any of us."

"Funny, because after living in Auradon.. I found out that I am actually more like you and Mal then I thought." I told her as I gave her a glare. "As for Ben, well, He just fell for me because I was there first." I added without telling her about the cookie and spell that happened before we actually became official.

"I used to want Mal to be here begging for something from me, but now the fire that you got inside of you now, makes me glad that he chose you." Uma told me.

"I'm so flattered that you dreamed of me." I told her as I rolled my eyes once more. I was honestly just completely done with this and her. I wanted Ben back so he could go back and be safe at the kingdom. "None of us have given you a thought since we left." I told her. She came over to the table and slammed her hand down before leaning across it.

"Obviously." She said as she glared at me, "You have the perfect little life don't you?" Uma asked as I just gave her a blank stare. "Doesn't she have a perfect little life?" She yelled out to the entire shop.

"Seems I struck a nerve." I whispered as I laughed to myself in victory before covering it up and giving my blank expression back. "Okay, listen, if you have some sort of score between you and Mal that you want to settle with me, the game on. I see no need to bring Ben into this."

Uma laughed as she leaned her head to the side for a few seconds, "It may be a little unnecessary but, oh, it is so much fun." She said. "Here's the deal,"

I shook my head as my eyes rolled up, "Just like your mother, always a catch." I told her as she gave me a look.

Uma sat down across from me and put her arm on the table, "If you win, Ben is free to go." She said as she made a challenging sound. I gave her a look as I placed my hand on the table and locked it with hers as we got ready for the arm wrestling match. "Don't you want to know what I get if I win?" She questioned in a fake innocent voice.

"Still dreaming." I told her as our hands officially locked in the arm wrestling way.

"Last time I checked, your dad thought he had everything worked out for him and Mal's mom but how'd that work out for them again?" Uma asked me as I gave her a look with a cold stare.

"On three." I told her holding my cold glare. "One"

"Two"

"Three." We both said. "You know, that whole princess act and being completely innocent over here, I never bought it for a second." Uma told me as we both had out hands in the same place as we were wrestling now. "You can stick a tiara on a villains daughter, but you're still a villain." She added.

"And you can slap a pirate hat on but you're still shrimpy." I told her, which caused her to lose her train of thought and I brought her hand closer to the table. I found the strength where I could make her lose and that what I was hoping for. I continued pushing her hand down until she spoke up.

"If I win, you bring me the wand." She said. My concentration broke and before I could regain it she slammed my hand on the table. She stood up as the people in the shop cheered. "Now, if you want beasty boy back, bring Fairy Godmother's magic wand, to my ship tomorrow at 12 noon. Sharp." She said before she tossed her hair back and started to walk away. "Oh," She stopped walking and faced me, "and if you blab.." She then kissed her hand and walked away. I rolled my eyes before, standing up and storming out of the shop, what were we going to do now.

I know for a fact that she is not getting the wand but we are going to get Ben back.