Leafeon!Gaster x Artist! Reader

Image/Character belongs to Princessmelodykitten

You were drawing on the couch while everyone was doing their own thing. Zoey, for example, was trying to get Flare to confess his 'burning' love to Fell while Flare was making up excesses not to.

Leif walked in as you shaded in your drawling. Leif looked over your shoulder and saw an amazing picture of a (fav/flower). Leif tapped your shoulder before you looked at him. "That's a nice drawling. Is it a (fav/flower)?" Leif asked as you smiled. "Yeah. It is." You answered as he smiled. "That's really good. How long have you been drawing?" Leif asked.

Volt, walking by, heard your small talk before he gagged. "How about you two stop flirting and kiss?" Volt asked before you and Leif flinched. Leif turned and growled at his brother. "Volt, why do you have to be so immat-!" Leif stopped talking when you pulled him into a kiss.

When you pulled away, Leif fainted. "(Y/N) used Draining Kiss on Leif. Critical hit! Leif fainted." Sylvi said as one of his feelers highfived you. Volt chuckled as Leif had a deep green blush. You were giggling as Emily and Dusk rose an eyebrow at eachother.

"I feel bad for you."

"You get used to it after a while."

Emily: ... Zoey... That Tumblr post... I-I hate you.

Zoey: *chuckles* I knew you'd blush at it~. Oh, btw, if you guys want to follow me on Tumblr, my Tumblr is 'Zoeyships2much'.

Emily: I hate everything right now...