TimePup!Gaster x Shy! Wolf! Reader

A/N: Definitely gonna redraw him.

You were helping Gaster make a new clock when Emily came in. "Hey guys! We got another clock order!" Emily said before placing a slip of paper on the table. As soon as Emily left, Gaster let out a huge groan.

"We minus well have three pairs of arms!" Gaster snarled before rubbing his shoulder. "Are you ok?" You asked in a concerned voice. "Yeah... My shoulders are stiff." Gaster said as his ear twitched. "M-Maybe I can help..? My d-dad is a message therapist! He t-taught me a few things."

Gaster shrugged before you walked over. Gaster jolted as you started to unknot his shoulders and neck. You immediately backed off. "S-Sorry! I s-should have w-warned you!" You yelped as Gaster was deeply blushing. "I-Its ok. I've never had a massage before. You're good." Gaster reassured.

You, being hesitant, started unknoting his shoulders and neck again before hearing the teen wolf monster starting to purr. You blushed lightly before smiling softly. As soon as you poked his spine, he yelped and stood up. "A-Are you o-o-ok!?" You asked in full panic.

"Y-Y-Yeah! I'm ok! I-I'm just a little ticklish there..." Gaster said as his tail was wagging furiously. You perked before Gaster hugged you. "Thanks for that. I-It really helped." You hugged Gaster back before he kissed the top of your head. Your blush came running back as Gaster purred.

You then backed away a little before looking at the head taller wolf monster. You both stared at each other before Emily walked back in. "Hey guys, I'm heading to Grillby's so do you waaaa... uuuuh..." You and Gaster looked at Emily as she was slowly going away.

"Neeever miiiind..."

Gaster quickly ran after her as she bolted for the door.

"WE DID NOT DO THE DIRTY!"

"HOW CAN I TRUST YOU WHEN YOU SAY THAT BRO!? YOUR SHIRT IS WRINKLY!"