Underlight x Male! Bullied! Reader

Character/AU- Chaos-Prince

A/N: The right one is the current one, the left is the past

No monster would ever guess that Gaster would ever get in a relationship, and with a human no less. Want to know who that human is? It's you. At first, you were a bit nervous of meeting Gaster since he stole Frisk's soul... but that went away the more you hung out with him.

Today you came back to the undergrounds after a painful shopping trip. True, Valentine's Day was coming up but that wasn't it. Some guys cornered you and gave you a piece of their mind about dating a guy monster. Gaster perked to you opening the door.

"Hello (Y/N)." Gaster greeted. "H-Hi G." You replied as you placed the bags on the counter. "Are you ok?" Gaster asked as he walked over. "Yeah... Just a crowded day at the store." You lied as you rubbed your neck.

Gaster noticed strangle marks on your neck before he removed your hand to examine the mark. You jolted before trying to move. Gaster used his coat to hold you in place. He figured that you'd still squirm as he nuzzled your shoulder. You blushed deeply as Gaster kissed your jawline.

"Please let me examine the mark." Gaster nearly purred as he saw you nod. He loosened his grip on you as he looked at your neck. Yep. It was a strangle mark. "Who did this?" Gaster growled.

"S-S-Some g-guys at the s-store..." You stummered in a scared tone. Gaster took a deep breath before picking you up bridal style. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he carried you over to the couch where you cuddled.

"G-Gast... Don't try to find the guys who h-hurt me..."

"Why? I should kill them."

"T-THAT'S ILLEGAL!"