Gains

-Spectre's Point of view-
June 10, 2070

If we successfully infiltrate the CDP command center quietly, then I'll be able to reach the area where a HVT normally rests. If that doesn't seem too likely then the best option is to wait for him to disembark his transport when he routinely checks on the command center. If I reach him at the perfect moment I would leave the AO with ease.

"Spectre." I hear Ruins voice speak behind me making me turn around to be faced with him, "As we continue this contract I want you to know, [Last Name] isn't someone who is going to sign that contract to be used as bait. If that's what you're planning then me and Battery will be the ones to interfere...just like old times I'm not allowing another life to be in risk and stand by knowing what you were up to the whole time."

"Despite your naiveté thoughts of inconvenience, I'll still suspect a sudden appearance wouldn't be a problem. If you were requested for this contract, amateurs like you would've failed the mission before it started with or without your unit. One mistake would lead to a major statistic error. I don't like taking risks. Next time...don't be so slow with the uptake."

I continued to walk towards the immersion practice range, "You know. I'm surprised you accepted that contract," for a brief moment I take slow steps before stopping. The events played, I was ordered to kill Collin, and I couldn't get her out of my thoughts, "That's for me to know, not you."

"I must have been mistaken, but a wetworks specialist agreeing to work with a partner, Cute."

"You have blood on your hands, Spectre. No matter how hard you try to clean it up, you'll always be a killer."

"You wouldn't know anything until you experience it. I'm no stranger to death. Everything I do acts in a belief where I don't mislead. Do what you want, I don't get paid to talk."

_______