knock it off || henry bowers

Request : u shld write a henry request where he dates one of the sisters of the losers club 😜

••••
Eddie was my little brother, he was never "popular" and seemed to never have problems with people. Of course, the only people he had problems with were my boyfriend and his asshole friends. It's not like I purposely dated Henry to piss off Eddie, it just kinda happened. I didn't like when Henry picked on him and his friends, they were younger and it was an unfair fight. I begged him not to and he said he would knock it off, or so I thought...

•••
I walked out of AP environmental science looking for Eddie since I was driving him and Stanley home from school.

I quickly jogged down the stairs to the first floor, where the younger kids' lockers were. Upon my arrival, my eyebrows raised in confusion when I heard a strange yelping noise.

"Henry please stop it! I'll give you money- I'll let you beat me up for a whole week. I just need my inhaler." I ran as soon as I heard my brother's voice and as I went around the corner, there stood Henry and Patrick. Henry was holding Eddie's inhaler over his head and Patrick was threatening to light it on fire.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed, grabbing Henry by the back of his shirt and throwing him off my brother. He instantly stopped what he was doing, once he recognized my voice.

"Oh, hey babe." He smiled and went in for a kiss but I looked at him with disappointment and shook my head.

"Eddie, are you okay?" I asked looking at my little brother , also taking the inhaler back from my asshole- of a boyfriend- in the process.

"I'm fine, can we go find Stan?" He questioned, looking terrified. I nodded

"Go find Stan and walk to my car. I'd like to have a word with Henry." I demanded crossing my arms as Eddie scurried away.

"Hi pretty." Henry always started kissing my ass when he knew I was mad at him.

"Henry, you're fucking kidding with this bullshit. I told you to leave him and his friends alone and you continue to do it. That's my family that you're hurting and if this is gonna continue I'm not dealing with you anymore." I threatened, feeling myself tear up.

"Y/n stop...I-I'm sorry. You know I'm still adjusting to this." He said scratching the back of his neck, at a loss of words.

"Cut the bullshit. You're bored and you want an easy target. That hurts me that you would go for my little brother. Get a fucking life dickwad." I frowned shaking my head in disappointment.

"Baby, you know I wasn't actually gonna hurt Eddie. I was just fucking with him." Henry pleaded, grabbing my hand.

"Henry stop fucking around with him period. Stop being such a bully and such a douchebag. I can't even look at you anymore. Fuck you." Cursing him out, I sadly walked away. Were we broken up? I don't know.

•••

"Hey Y/n? Are you busy?" Eddie called, strolling into my room with a letter in his hands.

"I'm not busy. What's up?" I questioned, looking at what he was holding.

"You need to read this. It's from Henry. I ran into him at the pharmacy, picking up my medicine for my arm... he told me this was for you." Eddie explained, placing the letter at the foot of my bed.

"Did he pick on you at the pharmacy? I swear to fucking go-"

"No Y/n. He apologized to me and asked if I could give this to you. Then he left." Eddie truthfully stated. I picked up the letter left on a sheet of wrinkly notebook paper. Quickly reading it, I analyzed how genuine it was, and how badly Henry's spelling was:

"Y/n,

I'm so sorry for picking on Eddie today. I don't know why I did it. Old habbits I guess. I should've never botthered him and I regret him so much. You'll never see me apologze but since I love you so much this is my only exception. I made sure Eddie was okay. That's not okay to take away his inhaler and I realized that. I hope me and Eddie can become friends one day. Okay that's a little bit of a stretch but at least we can be civil. I'll stop my old ways just as long as you can stay with me. I'm so sorry babe.

Xx -Henry"

I let out a half smile after reading it.

"Are you gonna forgive him?" Eddie inquired, a quizzical look on his face.

"If it's okay with you. I don't condone his actions and I don't want you to think I support him being a bully." I replied, looking up at Eddie for an answer.

"You love him and as long as he stops, I'm okay with it." Eddie hugged me as I let out a sigh of relief. I got to go find Henry.

•••
I hastily ran to Henry's house. I knocked on the door multiple times when I noticed his father's car wasn't in the driveway.

"Can you fucking chill out? I'm coming." Henry spat slowly opening the door. Once he made eye contact with me his face brightened.

"Hi you." I quietly said. I didn't know what he was going to say, was he going to be a dick and pretend he didn't write that letter.

"Please tell me you're not mad at me anymore. I genuinely feel bad and I know a letter isn't going to do much but I don't wanna keep hurting you." He pleaded grabbing my hands and looking into my eyes with a somber expression.

"I'm not mad. Thank you for apologizing to him." I softly reached up to his face and kissed him lightly and he smiled.

"You're the fucking best." He cheerfully responded grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house.

~~
I feel like the ending to this is so shitty but I hope you guys liked it!!