the kid is a fucking tool || henry bowers

plot: Henry gets jealous over y/n's new crush. But of course he won't admit it.
-made this superrr long bc I haven't posted something in a while. I worked really hard on this let me know how it is!
Word count: 1800+
•••
It was lunch time, I sat carelessly with my legs crossed, taking up half of the bench but none of my friends cared. It was me and Patrick on one side and Henry, Belch, and Vic on the other. They were arguing whether some girl was hot or not. And it fucking pissed me off especially when Henry would make comments. I've had the biggest crush on Henry, ever since I could remember. I know what you're thinking, that kid is a cunt, but to me he was my best friend. I pushed away the feelings I had for him, considering he's never had a crush on anyone.

"No but like Kelsey is easily a 9." Belch said slamming his hand down on the table, interrupting my thoughts as the boys argued about who was the hottest in our school.

"Yea...if you put a bag over her head." Henry commented with a chuckle, then they all started dying of laughter , agreeing with his crude comment.

Since this conversation was boring and did not pertain to me, I zoned out completely. I glanced over the lunch room, there was the kids really into music, the kids who were super shy and didn't talk, the stoners , and then the jocks of course. Sure, they weren't the smartest, but they were all very good looking.

As I scanned the lunch table, my glance lingered on the quarterback of the football team,Ethan. He was the guy that every girl in school had a crush on, including myself. Ethan was super popular and I was too shy to talk to him, so of course I had never acted upon my feelings. I watched as he laughed at something his teammate said, his head shaking in disbelief as he let out a loud chuckle. He was perfect.

Well yeah, he wasn't Henry perfect but he still was a dime.

"Y/n who are you staring at?" Patrick questioned from beside me, elbowing me in the side. I quickly averted my glance to my friends, trying not to blush.

"I-I ... no one." I stuttered out, trying to find words and ended up sounding like Bill Denbrough.

"Bullshit, she was probably staring at Ethan." Belch added stifling a laugh. Victor and Patrick went "ooooooo" and Henry just sat there with a disgusted look on his face.

"Really, Ethan? Like out of all people?" Henry asked me, in disbelief.

"He's cute." I mumbled looking down at my lap. I never talked about boys to my friends considering they were boys and didn't wanna hear about my girl problems.

"The kid is a fucking tool. But still you really think he would go out with you Y/n?" Henry asked with a nasty tone.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I replied, crossing my arms. Patrick, Victor, and Belch didn't say anything, they just looked on, wondering what Henry was going to say next.

"He would never go out with someone like you, Y/n. Like are you a fucking idiot?" Henry chuckled, leaning forward, placing his head in his hands and staring into my eyes.

I didn't know how to respond to that. I glanced over at Patrick and Victor and they looked very confused. Belch looked uneasy as they all just looked at me with a sympathetic look, except asshole Henry of course.

I blinked a few times, processing the extremely degrading insult he just told me. It fucking hurt, having your best friend telling you 'you're ugly and a loser' practically.

No one said anything. I could feel Henry's eyes burning a hole into my head. I just looked down into my lap, I felt tears prick my eyes as I tried to blink them away. I wanted to leave his presence as soon as possible. I stood up from my spot and wiped my tears off my cheek.