roughed up || henry bowers

hey guys! I've been M.I.A. but I missed everyone. Here's an unrequested imagine that I think you guys will enjoy !

word count:983

•••
I had been avoiding the boys all day. It was pretty unlikely for me because everyone considered me "tied around Henry's finger" but today was serious.

Yesterday night I had to run into town because I needed to pick up a poster board for a last minute project. I walked into town, which was probably the dumbest decision ever at 12:38 am, and a bunch of sketchy kids jumped me and stole my money.

Today I walked into school sporting a black eye and a giant gash through the middle of my nose and my lip.

I didn't have time to cover it up with makeup so the amount of stares and "what happened y/n!" I received were ridiculous. My most important priority was to avoid Henry and the gang because I didn't want them seeing me like this, it made me look weak. The last thing the Bowers gang wants is to be associated with someone weak.

I only had one period left and then I could run home. I usually received a ride home from Belch along with the boys but today was definitely not the day to do that. Anxiously sitting in statistics, I watched the clock go by, counting down the minutes.

•••
Henry's POV:

"Where's Y/n? Haven't seen her all day." Vic asked me with a confused look on his face.

"Maybe she's sick? I don't know, I haven't seen her either." Belch stated and we all agreed we hadn't seen her. The topic was quickly dropped.

"Want a cigarette?" Patrick offered me one and I nodded as I put it in my mouth and lit it. It was the last period of the day, which of course we skipped.

The guys and I stood in the parking lot around Belch's car minding our own business, until a group of jocks came up to us. It was Jack Werther, the captain of the football team, and a bunch of his retard friends.

"What the fuck do you want?" Patrick spoke in an annoyed voice as the bunch of the varsity jacket clad boys stood with a smirk around us.

"Hey Cockstetter, didn't mean to interrupt your gay orgy but I have to admit I didn't know Bowers was a wife beater." Jack stated with a raised eyebrow.

Wife beater? What the fuck?

"What are you talkin' bout scumbag?" I asked, raising my voice a little, ready to pull out my knife if I needed to.

"That hot piece of ass you're always with." I looked at him completely bewildered and gave him a questionable look. "Oh, you don't know do you? Your little friend got her shit rocked. Looks like someone beat the crap out of her." As the words left the douchebag's mouth I instantly got mad.

Where the fuck was Y/n?

•••
As the bell rang, I literally sprinted out of school. I was successful in ignoring the boys all day which was something that was super hard to do.

I weaved through the crowd of kids trying to not draw anymore attention to myself.

I gasped as someone pulled on the bag of my backpack pulling me into them. I turned around and met the eyes of Henry. He looked pissed off. His eyes analyzed my whole face, he looked disgusted and I had never felt worst in my life.

Kids around us didn't stop they just quickly ran away, they didn't want Henry to beat the shit out of them for not minding their business.

"So are you gonna tell me what the fuck is happening or are you just gonna avoid me and the guys again?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I-I'm sorry. Yesterday I went into town at night to get something for a project and a bunch of kids jumped me and they stole my money." I breathed out, scared to see his reaction.

He let out a sigh and ran his hands through his dirty blonde hair. "Why would you go alone? Are you fucking stupid?" He replied looking unamused.

"It wasn't my best idea..." I mumbled, looking away from his icy stare.

"Nothing else happened to you right? No one touched you or anything?" He inquired, shivering as he said the word "touched." I knew what he meant and I gulped, thankful that that didn't happen.

"No Henry." I responded looking back into his eyes.

He breathed out and put his arm around my waist and pulling me into his hip.

"You're a piece of fucking work." He mumbled as we walked towards the guys who stood watching us from a distance.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you but I was scared you guys wouldn't wanna be friends with me anymore." I apologized, explaining my situation.

"Stop, don't apologize because someone beat you up. You're too nice about things sometimes, I swear to fucking god." He half smiled and I looked down nodding, I shouldn't be apologizing for getting robbed. "I don't care about the attention from the wounds, I just want to make sure you're okay? You know I hate when shit like this happens to my friends, especially you."

"I'm fine, my eye hurts a little but it's nothing I can't handle." I admitted with a small grin on my face.

"I gotta admit you look kinda hot with a black eye though."

"Fuck outta here Henry." I said lightly pushing him in which he wrapped his arms around me kissing the top of my head.

This wasn't like Henry at all but when he was around Y/n he was different.

"If we ever see those pieces of shit who hurt you I'm killing them." He stated as we finally reached the boys.

"Sounds good Henry."