Occlumency lesson

I woke up early and decided not to go to breakfast. I was the only one left in the dormitory and my classes didn't start for another hour, so I decided to read. After about 10 minutes,  I got an owl from the most unexpected person ever. I took the letter from the pure white owl and it left as soon as it came. It was an envelope with my name written on the front. I took one last look at it and opened it.

Dear Jessi,

What happend?  I told you if it ever happened again you would tell me! I was as scared as hell when Sev told me what happened.  We don't want the past to repeat itself again do we? No, I don't think so. Send me an owl if it ever happens okay?

Your friend,  Tobias

Tobias, my best friend after Sev. He's a werewolf, so we bonded over me helping him make his Wolfsbane potion. He helped me through a rough time also. Like he said, I don't want the past to repeat itself,  that would be horrible.

Realizing that I only had a few minutes left until class, I picked up my books and headed out. I had Care of Magical Creatures,  Transfiguration, and Charms today.

* * *

My classes went by faster than I could imagine, so I soon found myself outside the Potions classroom to begin my first occlumency lesson. I entered the room knowing I was aloud in. When I was inside my dad was sitting at his desk. He saw me and motioned for me to sit down.

"We will be learning occlumency to train your mind from being penetrated, " my father explained, "Try to not let me inyo your mind."

I nodded that I was ready, and he performed the spell. I managed to hold off for a minute then I couldn't hold out much longer. I felt him inside my mind.

I was sitting on a field, playing with my teddy bear, me being only 7 years old. I talked with my teddy, seeing I didn't have many friends.

"Oh teddy, why don't I have friends? " I asked in my little voice.

"Because you're pathetic, " my dad whispered.

The scene changed. I was 9, in my muggle school hallway. I was running away from the mean guys that bullied me daily.

"Get back here, freak!" the leader yelled. We were in the school yard by now, me panting heavily. I collapsed on the ground as they caught up to me. They started to hit me repeatedly, when I whimpered stop. They just laughed at me. That's when I cracked, I got up and took out my wand, not caring that I was breaking the rules.

"What are you gonna do with a stick?" one of his goons laughed. I don't know what came over me, but I was feeling fearless. It started a few weeks ago when I started having dizzy spells and bad head pain.

"This," I said, but it wasn't my voice, like I was being possessed. I screamed at the top of my lungs,  Avada Kedabra , and the three of them lie before me, dead. When I realized what I had done, Tobias was running up to me, and pulled me into a hug, saying it will be alright.

I felt my dad release the spell. I got up, tears staining my face,  and ran all the way to my dormitory. I was so scared, my biggest secret was now out, I could be expelled.

_______________________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter,  had to make this chapter as straight forward as I could. Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment!

Thanks, Kandice